Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 21st Aug 1999, 02:25 AM   #1
Red123

Instalation Problems

When i try to install it it tells me i cant install it in the unreal folder. So i tell it to install it in another and it says it needs to have unreal installed in the same folder.

What do i do?!?
Old 21st Aug 1999, 11:33 AM   #2
Warren

Re: Instalation Problems

Try downloading the zipped version and place the files manually into the correct folders. The download has a txt file explaining where these files need to go.
Old 22nd Aug 1999, 12:26 PM   #3
Mike89

I have exactly this same problem! I did download the zip. Unzipped it and looked at the Readme's for any reference for manually putting the appropriate files in the correct folders and see nothing at all referring to this. Please help me here. I want to be able to use this.
Old 22nd Aug 1999, 01:01 PM   #4
Mike89

OK, got it. Both Infiltration's are zips. But one says Infiltration 2.1zip.I had downloaded the wrong one. So now I think I'm OK. I will try it now.