About the Reticule

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
T

The_Mad_Monk

how much effect will the new size changing reticule for INF 3.0 have for people like myself who do not use the crosshairs in INF?(a habit I picked up in Serpentine). Will the accuraccy of the shots still be mechanically effected (as in they will be less accuracte reguarless of crosshairs used) or another result?

Thanks
The_Mad_Monk

PS: A new map is on its way, no worries.

W

Warren

Very good question. Basically we're going to have it set up so the crosshairs appear whenever you aim a weapon only- I don't know if you can disable them in your options even if we turn them on and off from code (I hope you try them out before not wanting them /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif Regardless though, the weapons will react just as they should when, say you fire for long bursts at a time. The enlarging reticle will both symbolize this and still allow you to aim somewhat- mainly because of the inability to properly line up sights for most weapons and still have it look good.. if we could, the reticle would only appear on scoped weapons.. We don't know of course how well this will work out, but we will test it extensively.