Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 4th Sep 1999, 11:39 AM   #1
the_ROCK

When is the next version realeased?

Just wondering when the next version of INF will be relesed! Please let it be soon.
Old 4th Sep 1999, 10:02 PM   #2
DaddyBone

Re: When is the next version realeased?

From what I've been told, the next version should be out sometime this week (if all goes well). It should rid us of that nasty little cheat in standoff, when peeps die and log back into the server, as well as some tasty new weap skins and weaps, and of course, the latest in patches and fixes. For more info, check the main page, they have A LOT of info on the new release there!
Old 6th Sep 1999, 12:24 AM   #3
Warren

Re: When is the next version realeased?

It's looking good so far for sometime this week! MANY bugs fixed and features tweaked. I'll be finishing up the Robar animations once I get home on Monday and we'll spend some serious time testing everything to make sure it works before we release. In the next couple days I'll be posting a list of all the fixes Catalyst was able to do- pretty good size! More than anything we want to make sure 2.5 is as bug free as possible- and I'm sure you all agree.