Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 17th Oct 1999, 02:54 PM   #1
Darkliege

Dammit, Im tired of my Mod Newbie status, so here's a topic

Are there any plans for any maps that are actual places like Dulles Int Airport, or maybe Museums, or.. you get the idea. and also does UT handle large outdoor spaces.
I have no idea because Cable Modem people hate people that are around Detroit, so it just takes too long and my subscription to PCGAMER has run out so I'll have to go out of my house (no! I might get some color on my skin) and buy the mag when it has the Demo on the disk.

P.S. I would like to see this page to have a 100,000 hits in two weeks time. So tell everyone you know or meet to go to http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration !
Old 17th Oct 1999, 11:19 PM   #2
RaekwoN

Re: Dammit, Im tired of my Mod Newbie status, so here's a topic

I'm working on a new one now, it's based on the house from the Rainbow Six mission Operation Sun Devil, check it out you'll see what I mean. The map will be called funnily enough, InF_SunDevil, look out for it in the weeks to come.

RaekwoN out.