Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 18th Oct 1999, 10:12 PM   #1
XSenergy

Anyone here played AQ2?

I think infiltration should have broken legs, bleeding, and bandaging [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Infiltration has some of the most realistic weapons (more realistic than Action Quake), but the damage is not as close as it can be.
Old 19th Oct 1999, 12:57 AM   #2
Darkliege

Re: Anyone here played AQ2?

Those and more are planned for V3. Please do not say the "AQ" word, it is blasphomy. They must be forgotten if we are to move into the light that is Infiltration.
Old 19th Oct 1999, 01:04 AM   #3
Catalyst

AQ2 has already accused us of ripping them off, so I'm leery of doing anything else similar to them. If we do have bleeding or some sort of severe limb damage, we will attempt to handle it differently.
Old 19th Oct 1999, 03:22 AM   #4
Billdog

Broken bones are rare in gunshot wounds caused by the more common small arms. The .50 BMG however...
Old 20th Oct 1999, 11:43 PM   #5
XSenergy

I know, I was afraid the A word wasn't allowed here, but I just don't feel penalized when I get shot. Or I don't feel the other player I shoot is hindered. Maybe if you get arm damage, you should be less accurate, or getting shot in the leg makes you fall, or getting shot at all makes you slower. I still think there should be some system of bleeding. Bandaging in 10 seconds is pretty unrealistic. There should be permanent damage and blood clotting [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

------------------
Old 21st Oct 1999, 12:08 AM   #6
Billdog

XSenergy:
Look here.
Old 23rd Oct 1999, 04:26 AM   #7
XSenergy

Thanks BillDog. That's cool, which features will make it to version 3?