Just had to share the news...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

farrp

I just read on the SF forum that the TC will be aprox. 200-600 Megs. HEHE! That's right! 'Opti' over there said "probably be 200-300 megs but you never know". There even talking about puttin' it on Cd and doing a magazine deal. Also, 2-6 months before the release. Now that's is a hell of a TC. Also, check out the Flash stuff...coool /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That brings me to my ?. How big do you think the INF 3.0 will be?? Now I know that you have no real idea, but certainly smaller than like 30 megs...right?

Just thought that was funny /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
(Sorry for the off post, but now-a-days everyone seems to be doin' it.)

[This message has been edited by farrp (edited 12-30-1999).]

B

Billdog

Infiltration 3 with all the new models, animations and textures isn't going to be small. The next version is going to surprise us all.

I

INF_Neo

I like surprises

------------------
- HEAR MY SOUNDS -
I N F I L T R A T I O N
SOUND ENGINEER