Fav. level to play with INF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
My favorite level to play with INF is CTF-Lavagiant. Not very realistic, I know, but its darn fun (especially with an M2 in your base...)!

------------------
Steroids, the breakfast of champions!

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
That's a hard one...
I downloaded SO many maps and havn't had the time to try half of them out because of my work...

but As-coldsteel is something worth trying!

Else, I'll say DM-FbMelatonin.. okay it's not real AT ALL... but it was my favorite map in the old marathons days (this map is a conversion from Marathon) and it's still today!

very fun and good for fast frag... hey! who said that a good old unreal deathmatch isn't good sometimes /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
I did'nt care for that map AT ALL. The bots didn't even spawn in the right places, textures for me were quite boring, and....and......hmmmmm. Could be my 413 patch.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I know its flawed but I have really been liking the arctic map made by Wanderer, CTF_Tesno. And also AS_Embassy is a beta stage map by Gun that has real promise. Drop by #infiltration on IRC, he's one of the regulars on the forum. Finally for DM, I really like DM-tyard.

------------------
What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?!!
Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough
attention when you were a child?!!!
*BANG* -FMJ