Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > Off Topic

Old 25th Jun 2000, 12:56 PM   #1
Pojo-X

My Infiltration comic continues: New Characters new weapons and new situations!

Here it is Inf. comic number 2 enjoy!

-Pojo-X
Pojo-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 04:22 PM   #2
Supernova

hehe

nice one Pojo-X make a longer version featuring all the team members

- I was going to insert a signature here but since I can't seem to get it to work I'll just type some **** here like I am doing now -
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 04:35 PM   #3
Pojo-X

it would be long..

It would be long but hey I make one with all of'em. I'll release BETA's (haha) of it as I go. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] =) It will be sweet. What situations and weapons would u recomend we using?

-Pojo-X
Old 25th Jun 2000, 04:51 PM   #4
Eliwar
-

_-_

too bad you are copying off of Zombie Hendrix(of the SF forum). Why don't you do something unique?

------------------------

http://www.unreality.dk/enemylines <The Infiltration custum skin shop (and a bit more)>
------------------------
Eliwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 04:53 PM   #5
Supernova

here's a new situation for you

My mom going over to their studion to complain that I alway play INF 10 hours a day and then one of the team members sticking a frag grenade up her ass and then 3 seconds later she goes BOOM.
I would like this since she is alway being a biatch when I play INF. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

- I was going add a sig but I can't get it to work so I'll just type some **** here like I am doing now -
Supernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 05:22 PM   #6
Pojo-X

Hey darkliege u queer

Ok, I already explained this in my last comic, I'M NOT COPYING OFF OF ZH!!! If I am copying off him then he is copying of comic book componies **** head. His are about himself and in the gay SF forums. Mine are abou the Infiltration Team and killing not gay clone and ****. Are u a dumb ****head??? If u want to copy off him I will. I'll strat a comic about me and only me. So go shove that cucumber up your ass while your dog sucks your dick ok! Mine are like a comic his are just a bundle of pictures. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Pojo-X
Old 25th Jun 2000, 05:53 PM   #7
Gryphon
Weapons Tech

Pojo-X, tone it down. That was wholly inappropriate.

Gryphon
Technical Advisor
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Read the Roadmap and the FAQ.
Get the latest scoop on Inf munitions here.
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 06:20 PM   #8
Pojo-X

Sorry Gryphon

I'm sorry I just don't think that Darkliege's coment was appropiate, if he wants to come in the Infiltration forums from the SF froumsto critisize people on their work then I think hw should leave. I did not mean to offend anybody, I just wanted to get my pint through to everyone.

-Pojo-X
Old 25th Jun 2000, 07:07 PM   #9
[DT-P]Zombie Hendrix

Hey Pojo..I can see your not copying off of me, but I don't care much for your very angry reply to Darkliege's post, where you seem to put me and SF down...

"Pull the other one!"
[DT-P]Zombie Hendrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 07:57 PM   #10
Eliwar
-

_-_

I never did find your other comics so I didn't know that you wern't copying ZH. The content is not the same but the general style is. I thought that it was ZH, but just with a different name. Sorry to get you riled. its just my opinion.

Oh and just to let you know. I'm one of the originals from this forum. I did some work for INF also before they ported it over to UT. My site is about INF for the most part. I am not from the SF forum. I go there, yes. Just because I also like SF.

one last thing. I finally saw the first one, and that one doesn't look like ZH's at all. so if I saw that one first, I might have not made the comment that I did.
------------------------

http://www.unreality.dk/enemylines <The Infiltration custum skin shop (and a bit more)>
------------------------

[This message was edited by Darkliege on Jun 25, 2000 at 21:22.]
Eliwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 08:01 PM   #11
ShakKen
Specops Spook

Actually, I might have hit the dog till candy came out. But I don't believe in cruelty to animals [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

www.penny-arcade.com

I got a couple benches too!

ShakKen
Infiltration
3D artist
ShakKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 08:15 PM   #12
Jotun
RAR!

Take Cover!

calm down Pojo! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Take some Ritalin or something. Dark was just making a general comment jeezus. It's a funny cartoon and all but learn to take some critisism and that's all dark was doing, giving some critisism. nn0kay? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

www.unreality.dk/enemylines
Jotun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2000, 08:31 PM   #13
Otorp

What's the deal with calling the SF forums gay? I find that immature and lame. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Otorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2000, 12:57 AM   #14
SF_SlicK

hahaha

it may not be the same exact thing but its close enuff to be called unoriginal in the terms of art

just try to be original, im a huge comics fan so any comics are good comics in my book but make the comics unique sumthing that is different and ull get a good following in the INF forum like ZH did in the SF forum ZH sumhow has ended up with a huge following i still cant beleive it

Behold...... the power of cheeze!!!!!
SF_SlicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2000, 02:41 PM   #15
Kibbles-N-Bits

You guys don't understand....

In history... there was only about 7 stories ever written that were completely original. All the rest since those have copied some element from them... the same goes for artwork. There isn't any room for originality anymore. And don't argue with me... don't even start. It's true. Say you paint a picture of your dog out of your own blood or something, I'm willing to bet that in some culture somewhere, someone once painted a picture of thier dog, or any old dog, in thier own blood. So no matter what you do, it can't be considered completely original. Look at all the famous artists and writers today... they say themselves, whether be it in a biography, or the dust jacket of one of thier books... that so-and-so inspired them. Inspiration is just taking one persons idea and adding some of your own ideas here and there so that it looks like a unique and original piece of work. Well it's not. You can be sure that the person they were inspired by took some ideas from other people, who took stuff from others and so on and so forth. And as you can probably see, this all boils down to those seven stories written way back when... the stories that inspired other stories, works of art, and ultimately, entire cultures.
So there, lay off of Pojo!
---------
To steal information from one person is called plagiarism.
To steal information from several people is called research.
---------
Kibbles-N-Bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2000, 03:09 PM   #16
INF_Neo
Infiltration Sound Engineer

Hrm, Slick, that one caught my attention! What exactly is the power of cheeze?
Is it something like the power that occurs when all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey (and the sky is greeee-eey) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Neo
I N F I L T R A T I O N
Sound Engineer
INF_Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2000, 05:35 PM   #17
Kibbles-N-Bits

All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray
I've been for a walk on a winter's day
I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A.
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

Stopped in to a church I passed along the way
Well I got down on my knees and I pretend to pray
You know the preacher liked the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay
California dreamin' on such a winter's day

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Kibbles-N-Bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jun 2000, 12:39 AM   #18
Bad.Mojo
Commander in Chief o' the BMA

More importantly, he's ripping off "Scrotum the Puppy 2: The Gang".

The entire plot line about a dog, somebody not being able to kill it, somebody else being able to kill it, etc. is completely ripped off from Slitfinger, (www.slitfinger.com or www.newgrounds.com), a wonderfully talented, funny, Canadian flash artist.

And then he goes on to rip off Jeff K.'s "supar-l33t funny spleling stile!"

Good job. I believe if you went to Mexico, they'd call you "El Asso Wipo".

---
2000 years gone by and only 165 days of world peace in them.
---
Bad.Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote