Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 19th Sep 2000, 10:59 AM   #1
~Cobra~
Cursed!

a few questions

hey i'm new here.. just wanted to know where the majority of Inf players are from.. after reading some posts.. it seems that most are from europe.. but i could be wrong(probably am)

anyway.. i also wanted to ask if Inf 2.8 is going to be a strictly realistic game... i haven't played 2.75 but from reading everything about 2.8 it sounds as if the pace of the game is going to feel slow because of all the realistic qualities...

i also would like to add that i am lookin forward to 2.8 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
~Cobra~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2000, 11:07 AM   #2
CBuzz

If you compare it to UT or Q3, then it will feel pretty slow. If you compare it to RS or Swat3, then it feels pretty fast. It plays faster than 2.75, and feels pretty realistic and immersive. Basically, the speeds are designed around what you could do in real life. prone crawling is pretty damn slow, walking while crouched is a little faster, walking upright feels like, well, real walking speed, and the same goes for sprinting.
CBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2000, 12:21 PM   #3
CBuzz

Whoops, almost forgot!

WELCOME TO OUR BOARDS COBRA!!!!!!!

For answers to alot of your questions, try checking the Roadmap. It's a little outdated, but it will give the gist of things to come.
CBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2000, 06:59 PM   #4
~Cobra~
Cursed!

thx... appreciate the welcome [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
~Cobra~ is offline   Reply With Quote