Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:05 AM   #1
(SFG)TheGladiator

You should now...

Okay, now I have been waiting for 10 hours today and it ain't out yet? What bull**** is the anyway?
So INFILITRATION team, tell me when it is out today.
(SFG)TheGladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:15 AM   #2
Kung-FuGrip

Man chill out!

It's only 12:00 pm EST.Correct me if I'm wrong,but EST is what they are basing the release time on.Give them some time.I just got up 4 hours ago.Maybe some of them got to sleep in today. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Kung-FuGrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:15 AM   #3
SWad
Papa SWad

You know Warren, I think if you told us it would be out in one minute, someone would want to know what second...

>
SWad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:18 AM   #4
Kung-FuGrip

Lol

I think you're starting to see the pattern here SWad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:28 AM   #5
(SFG)TheGladiator

Hehe!

But the time is 12:27 EST now, ain't it?
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:31 AM   #6
Bladestorm

doesnt warren have like a job ? so wouldnt it make sense that it would be evening EST before it was available ...
Bladestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:32 AM   #7
Kung-FuGrip

12:28 to be exact [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Oops 12:29 hehe 12:29 and counting 12:29 and 1..2..3..4..5....
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:34 AM   #8
Kung-FuGrip

Hehe I'm at work...

And it isn't stopping me from posting is it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Hopefully he has a job on a computer with a nice internet access [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:35 AM   #9
(SFG)TheGladiator

This allways happends!

Every time im going to download a mod and they have said a time, they "NEVER" keep it, and the INF mod should be out for 30 minutes ago... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:35 AM   #10
(SFG)TheGladiator

This allways happends!

Every time im going to download a mod and they have said a time, they "NEVER" keep it, and the INF mod should be out for 30 minutes ago... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:43 AM   #11
Kung-FuGrip

Umm I think you are mistaken..

No-one ever said that is was going to be released @12:00.They only said it will be released on the 18th.That date is according to EST,and like I said the day is just starting here on the east coast so give them some time.
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:46 AM   #12
(SFG)TheGladiator

LOL

Many people said that it was suppose to be download able 12:00 EST...
Not my fault then, don't lie to me any more! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:49 AM   #13
Ballistophobia
Hedonistic Forum Panacea

oh boy

*cough*strike force gods suck*cough*

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Ballistophobia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:56 AM   #14
Kung-FuGrip

Hey Ballistophobia...

How about some Jessica Alba pics to help with the wait? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:57 AM   #15
Eliwar
-

_-_

And in addition to the INF team having jobs and real lives, they all or at least most of the core members live on the west coast of the US. Well fine, only Warren that I know of for sure. Cat and BP also live out that way but are not critical of the release

------------------------

http://planetunreal.com/titaniumwars
Lead Artist
------------------------
Eliwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 11:59 AM   #16
Zundfolge

As I type this, I look up at my clock and see that it's 11:57am CDT (so add an hour for EDT). That means that there are 11hours and 3 minutes left in the day.

just relax...take some deep breaths...maybe have a beer...the time will come soon enough

Zundfolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 12:16 PM   #17
Buddy_Pickle
Fffeeerrrtt!!!

Ok...here is the official word. Right now it is just after 11am Mountain Standard Time.

I am going to be the one doing the UMODS and uploads from home tonight. (Big pipe)

We are waiting for a couple of very small, last second changes to a couple maps and some code...nothing that will hold up release. As soon as those are done, (we think between 8pm and 10pm), up it goes and Warren will post on the Inf site.

Now tell me that's not the most specific we have ever been!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Buddy_Pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 12:22 PM   #18
Kung-FuGrip

Woohoo...

Thanks BP!Now I'm glad I didn't stay home from work today to wait for the release hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 18th Oct 2000, 12:37 PM   #19
Deathdealer
Dealer of Death

Which standard?

Uh Buddy,

is that 8pm - 10pm MST?

Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2000, 12:41 PM   #20
(SFG)TheGladiator

Hmm"

What is the clock now then, what AM?