Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 3rd Nov 2000, 01:14 AM   #1
Goat Fucker
No Future!

LINUX!!

I´we been disgusing Linux with Megaman, and we both think a linux version of INF would be a great idea.
However, aparently coding for Linux can bee a bitch, and u´ll need some knoledge on the subject to do so.

So my proposal is to find a guy who can do it (not Mega, he simply doesent have the time).
Now dont take this in any bad way, i should think its quite clear that i hold the highest respect for the Team, and the great work u have acomplished, but a linux version is missing!

Now i can understand how i guyes could have doubts about adding another team member, afterall, the team is doing fine as it is right now, but i think that its worth considering.

Now if im compleatly on the rong track here, feel free to shoot me down, and i´ll crasch and burn with joy.

Ok Ok, before anyone else points it out, i´ll do it meself, i have a hidden agenda with this thread.
Im strongly considering converting to Linux, but if i cant INF on it, then what good is it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anyways, ceep up the good work.

HEAD SLAYER GOAT of the Black Hand BMA tribe.
Goat Fucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2000, 09:44 AM   #2
Casull

Silly!

I run Infiltration exclusively on Linux. As a matter of fact, if you look in the INF_Setup/Linux directory, you'll notice some configuration files and instructions that I provided.

As a matter of fact, if you take a look in the manual, you may be enlightened.

Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2000, 01:52 PM   #3
Goat Fucker
No Future!

Youre right, it does.

I think i may have been mislead.
*looks at Mega*

I guess that meens i´ll be hunting for a copy of Linux [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

HEAD SLAYER GOAT of the Black Hand BMA tribe.
Goat Fucker is offline   Reply With Quote