any game objectives?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

*187*

Feb 1, 2000
Houston, Tx
Visit site
i'm not sure if i wanna download this mod yet if they're isn't going to be any objectives besides dm and team dm

i remember downloading it over a year ago..and it was good...but i'm not sure if it's gonna be worth it...

any opinions? :confused:

|D42|

Jul 7, 2000
Yes it is worth downloading.

The mod is excellent. I can't say enough good things about it. Don't worry about it being just DM or TDM there are many options you can adjust to tune the gameplay to your liking. If you're still "not sure"..you can always wait for the up and coming version 2.85.

p.s. read the manual.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Well currently you can play the assault, ctf and domination maps availible on realmaps or the map pack although the scoring system is kinda screwed.

Service with a smile :D

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Are you kiding ?

Are you talking about the best game ever made ?

The answer is obvious...

sniper.gif

{Just REALITY. Other things are unnecessary}