some problems and questions (mac)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

blood_red_carpet

Experienced [KILLER]
i had INF working fine untill i messed it up but now i am back on track. only a few problems: when i hit alt-fire, to zoom in with the scope or to put the rocket launcher on my shoulder, it does not stay. if i hit it once, it zooms in to scope mode then back out. if i hold it down, it will stay in scope or shoulder mode but i am unable to fire. the only way i can make it to even fire is to quickly hit alt-fire then fire. need help. also i am having trouble setting up the weapon mode and the reload buttons, reload works but weapon mode sometimes does not, it works on the machine guns but not the sniper guns. can someone tell me a good key to assign those to.
also last thing, is the any way to edit the files so a gun can carry more ammo? like letting the HK grenade launcher carry 10 instead of 2?
thanks in advance,
nate

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
First off, turn on Toggle Aiming so that your sniper will stay zoomed and weapons will stay aimed when you release Alt-fire.

I assign "Y" to weapon mode and "R" to reload and do not have problems.

Without getting into the code, you will not be able to increase ammo, but why would you want to anyhow. This is supposed to be a Mod based on realism, right? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shan

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Make sure that all the key bounding are the same that before you had trouble with infiltration... go to the mod menu and in inflitration configuation... there set it all.

as for the ammo, shan is right... this mod is supposed to be realistic...

If you whant to make your life easier by cheeting
supergrin.gif
ek: , why play around hours in the INF code... make your life even more easier and use the console commands... which I will not discus here...

------------------
--- Geogob ---
The only way out is the C4 way