UT 415 & Inf Probs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

glock

Feb 21, 2000
www.planetquake.com
I've just installed the UT 415 patch and Inf 2.71 and am having problems. When not using Inf, everything is fine. However, when attempting to play a map using Inf, I'm having several issues:

1. With weaponstay on or off the ammo does not pick up. I can stand over a box of ammo and it'll make the pickup sound continuously as long as I stand over the ammo. However, I cannot pickup the weapon itself.

2. My pistol won't fire: the hammer is clicking on nothing.

3. I cannot pick up any weapons whatsoever.

4. The bots get hung up on ammo. They just stand on it, trying to run, you hear continuous pickup noise but nothing else. Also, my framerate drops drastically when this occurs.

Any help would be appreciated. Feel free to contact me at shawn@stomped.com. Thanks.