REQUIRED .DLL WINDOW DLL NOT FOUND!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[T2K]dARK_g

Dec 29, 2000
Visit site
Why when I try and run Infiltration do I get this message? I have thoughroughly read the manual. Tried every version from 2.80 to 2.82 and yet nothing works. If i try and run Infiltration i just get this message. The bat file works fine and i rename the the shortcut but nothing happens.
The version of UT is 436 using windows ME. The directory I have Infiltration installed in is C:\UnrealTournament\Infiltration
Please could you help and excuse any obvious errors i have made. I've spent the last hour trying to get it to work!!!

joshwa

Oct 28, 2000
window.dll

i've found that if you copy the file from the existing unreal tournament\system directory to the unreal tournament\unrealtournament\system directory (the one added when you unzipped the whole mod)it will do the trick.