Character Size

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I have a suggestion I'm passing on at the request of a friend. He thinks the characters in UT Infiltration are too large, as if all soldiers are 6'5", 250 lbs, making the target zones way too large. He likes the more realistic size of the regular Unreal Inf characters. He feels rather strongly about this, and I don't think he'll be playing much Infiltration once Unreal Inf goes to the boneyard. Since he mentioned it, I've paid more attention to it, and the screenshots of your new Infiltration characters DO seem rather large, like all the UT humanoids. For what it's worth... .

G

Read the INF roadmap there will be new character models and animation, though I dont know whats in store for them. Your friend could also use the mercenary bodies if he wanted, which are smaller and less linebacker like.
CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/index.html

G

Read the INF roadmap there will be new character models and animation, though I dont know whats in store for them. Your friend could also use the mercenary bodies if he wanted, which are smaller and less linebacker like.
CC

------------------
Want to be an Infiltrator? Get the goods at:
http://www.cablelink.com/realworld/index.html

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
The size was changed in favor of Quakers. It's only the visual image that is bigger, the surface is still the same size. In Unreal you could still hit a person when aiming a bit off, you're less likely to now.
As said we're going to use our own models, so you'll have to wait and see.