Shooting through walls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
ok i have an idea for yall to code=) i wont say it directly but i'll let yall guess at it=)

ok. if a bullet hits a wall that it can't penitrate what dose it do?

well that's 1 of 2 things that can happen. it either get's stuck in the object or it dose what?
heh. personally i like the idea

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Man, you like everybody else to get puzzled, do you?
If I had a guess I'd say it's reflected from the wall..(riochet or so)

If you thought of anything else, write it down, not everybody has the time to guess what you are thinking..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Toysrme

Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
r11A.JPEG

personaly if i knew of a good picture of some1 shooting the bird. i'd have posted it instead of my robar pic and told u to suck on it.

but seeing is how that didn't happen. be content with the robar

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
I agree that modeling ricochets would rock.

I love the ability th shoot through walls. Tactically, it makes it like a new game. Now you actually have to look at the walls you are hiding behind because you can gget canned if they are too thin. Same goes for you opponents, tho. It is just awesome! If they added no more features to the game, I would still be happy. That said, I will contradict myself and say that I still want the other features. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shan

------------------
Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us! Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text Forums.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
The Robar uses, AFAIK the same round the M2HB Browning HMG uses; it's a 12.7mmx99..well at least I think it is..

------------------

please add a laser for the M9..

Toysrme

Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
since we're off topic neways. i've been meaning to tell another story=)
true life i swear to god

ok here goes. whenever i got to my great uncle's house. he has one of those river boats from nam=) it's on blocks now b/c it's rusty and he never got around 2 blasting it off(don't know much about boats)

neways i remember when i was little we use to ski behind it and so on. but the neat thing is is that he had a h2hd mounted on the front turret! it was neat. we use to go fire belts of ammo when i'd come up shooting at the buzzards overhead

(no i never got 1..... hit 1 with a .22pump 1 time. was a pretty good shot)

therehenceforth. if inf team comes out with the perfectly designed h2hb turret for mappers. by god i oughta know if it's accurate=)

btw it's neat watching afew ap the incd then a tracer fire out of a browning. it makes pretty pictures on riverbanks

btw snakeye no laser for m9 in 3.0
u could try the socom.

personaly i'm going wit the desert egale or 5*7...

and to et even farther offsubject=)
will see who the real snpers on are 3.0...

those are ethe 1s carrying a robar/psg AND their fav pistola!

boy... i hope raping get's alot easier in 3.0=) i can't wait 4 it LoL! i just never could sink an m9 in the head unless it was luck...

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Visit site
Trade my M9 for a Socom or a FiveseveN?
YGBSM!!
I love the M9 and I'll use it wether it has a laser or not. And sure as hell I achieve headshots with it - some even without aiming..

BTW: the real snipers will carry a PSG and a pistol - a Robar is rather a very special purpose sniper rifle..and a PSG can kill double the people in half the time.
(yes, you gotta hit the head)
I myself will probably tend to use the PSG or a SIG551/M4 with scope. The SIGs are accurate as hell..

(for anybody who already thought about it, I am biased about the SIG - I'm half-swiss - and I already shot with a 550..)

------------------

Draco-1

I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
Actually, the standard Robar fires .300 NATO or .308 Winstong Magnum rounds. The .50 BMG (Browning Machine Gun) version is custom made and as such there's only a rare handful of them. Personally, without recoil compensation, that thing has got to have one mother of a kick to it!

I want a Barret 82A1 come V4.0 /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif hmm.. that gives me an idea...

Romilar_D

Feb 10, 2000
www.paradynamic.com
Great concepts- shooting through walls and ricochets, but probably hard to implement realisticly. Maybe shoot through walls with an angle of incidence of greater than 75 degrees and ricochet at less than 75 degrees. Also would need damage modifiers as any rounds shot through walls or ricocheted would be quite spent.

Save a bottle for me.....Romilar_D

------------------
"It takes a minute to pray, but only a second to die."