Getting heavily equipped and moving...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
What about some sort of Jeeps and even tanks
which could be driven by one guy whilst his compadre is shooting the HMG out of ammo?
Although it might result in either a massive
slowdown (only mentioning these tanks I downloaded from SOMEWHERE, ;-) )
or a completely rewritten MOD, it would be worth a try , wouldn't it?
I mean we've got these automags and userfriendly turrets...
--Ephexis--

Waxx

Ultralight pilot
Oct 2, 1999
Ohio, USA
Visit site
You are absolutely right, it would require a new mod, and that mod is under construction as we speak. It is called Capture the Car, and I suggest you all check it out, as it is pretty neat.

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Or you could check out a game in development by Bungie. It's called Halo and it looks like its gonna be frickin awesome. It will be alot diff than Inf though, for starters it's a 3rd person perspective and, well, you fight aliens /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif The cool part is that it does not rely on maps, it is a complete world.

Loki

Oct 7, 1999
Ottawa/Ontairo/Canada
Visit site
Bungie Rocks!!
And HALO
sarcblink.gif
~~~~
its the second thing im waiting for the most!
(INF 3.0 being first)

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Really time rendering. Yep, HALO's something special. Myth and Myth ][ were pretty damn popular, too. Man, anybody remember Marathon? Yiah, so it's o/t, but hey. Yiah, a jeep/tank or other vehicles would be pretty code intense. Besides, its not such a hot idea. I'd rather have just foot soldiers tramping around than jumping into a car and driving off.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I remember Catalyst saying something about the physics getting all screwed up with moving vehicles. Sounds like a pain in the ass to me.

And yes, Halo looks interesting.