i have an idea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dEEp

Front Line Assault Project Leader
Apr 6, 2000
Montana, USA
www.planetunreal.com
first, whyd u delete my previous post?

i need a team of coders, mappers, and skiners !! plz icq me or email me
icq = 55903385
email - luvmontana1@msn.com

dont delete this plz

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
It was deleted because it does not belong in new version suggestions. If you want this posted, post it in the O/T forum. Don't make me rip you a new one, please.

Thank you in advance
Your pal and possibly worst nightmare,
Bad.Mojo

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Exactly what I told him yesterday, and he just gave me the old LOL response, like I was joking or something.

Well, except without the "rip you a new one" part, of course. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Since the author didn't realize I moved his thread to the Off Topic forum where it belongs, I'm closing this one and making it clear as I can. Please post relevant Infiltration threads to the forums aside from Off Topic. New Version Suggestions clearly means for Infiltration only. Thanks-

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Are you a FNG? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.