Unreal Direct3D PATCH!!! Where is it??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jt

Hey, where the heck is that Unreal Patch Timmy was promising way back in June? Last I heard he was going to Fix it after UT went gold - revising to version 2.27 (226 works great for me, but they never released it publicly - bastards!!!)

I PAID for this game, as well as the Na Pali add-on but NO GO with Direct3D - it says on the box: "Hardware acceleration with 3dfx Glide, Direct3D and OpenGL" what they didn't say is 'oh yeah, the Direct3D and OpenGL performance and quality is piss-poor - too bad, sucka!' Isn't that called FALSE ADVERTISING? huh?

And aren't they still pimping this engine out? How can they do that responsibly when it won't run respecably at ALL on %70 of the machines out there?!

I want some answers, dammit! I spent $$ and I'm screwed anyway?! And so are the rest of the Direct3D suckas who bought the game based on what the BOX SAID. Something's wrong with this picture.

Hey Tim, get off your *** , spend a couple of days and fix the D3D for Unreal - I know you can do it!

------------------
jt
www.rageunderground.com

TheRock

The Official BuF MASCOT
Nov 10, 1999
Smackdown Hotel
members.ud.com
Another Jabroni that needs to be informed.
THE ROCK Says you know the answer Dammnit!
Tim said Patch comes when UT goes gold.
WELL IS it GOLD JABRONI?!................................................................................
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS GOLD OR NOT!
There are 2 things you can do about it.
Nothing and Like IT!

------------------
The Rock is without a shadow of a doubt the most elecrtifying poster in PlanetUnreal Entertainment in the world today.

Status
Not open for further replies.