Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > Infiltration Development

Old 30th Aug 2000, 10:50 PM   #1
-Lost-
Local Bad-ass

and i'm spent

ok guys, i need some help. the past few days i've spent making all these really nice terrains and shooting bots in em, but i don't know what to put in them...i'm guessing you guys really don't want me releasing empty terrains. anyway, any suggestions of what to put in em?

Lost

Do you contemplate what a Grape-nut is, or could you live drinkin your own whiz?
-Lost- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2000, 05:01 PM   #2
Zundfolge

put some things in them, oh yeah and some stuff too. Don't forget a couple of whatchamacallits and a dohicky or two.

Seriously though, maybe put the remains of a village that's been bombed out, and put some water features in, like a swamp or some ponds and stuff.

Bunkers are good too, just be careful how you use M2-50s, not too many maps use them well.

I wonder if in one map you could put in a train track that goes from tunnel to tunnel, and a train goes along it once in a while.

crashed planes are always cool too

Zundfolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2000, 05:08 PM   #3
Torque Wrench

There's your usual terrain features, rocks and logs (tree stumps). How about tents are car parts - tires, steering wheels, panels, etc.

Take a walk around your neighbourhood and see what's lying around. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"If fishes were wishes, we would all cast nets" - Gurney Halleck, Dune
Tele-dodging! Coool!
Torque Wrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Sep 2000, 08:46 PM   #4
JonnyBoy
alive

umm

hey zundfold, don't you think doohickies are a little played out? it seems like every map has one of them. right now im working on a whole wartorn look for my map... try something like that. and whatever you do make it in the daytime.. night maps are getting old.

JonnyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote