SG Servers should be up and working well now

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
I spoke with our ISP yesterday and they let me know that their new router had arrived. They planned to complete the installation last night so we should be running properly now.

Over the next few days we may see a few hiccups, but we should hopefully be OK.

I look forward to getting back into the fray with all of ya. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Figures....

Well, I just figures that our ISP would go to sh*t again when the community needed servers the most. We were busy most of the day today with the influx of players looking for a SOB alternative but we began having problems again later this evening.

If you try to play on our servers and get a high ping, please bear with us. Bandwidth is expensive and we are paying for it out of our own pocket so our options are limited. Rest assured we will stay on top of our ISP until we get those sub 100 and 200ms ping times back.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.