So close, yet so far.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CaptKicass

Dec 25, 2000
Do you relize i have to spend time with my wife till this mod comes out? That was the deal, no games installed on my 1 gig 256 ram g force ulta,ATA 100, WHAT A WASTE. PLEASE RELEASE IT, I CANT TAKE HER ANY MORE. :(

Kastral

Brazen Lunatic
Apr 27, 2000
Tennesse
Visit site
That is perfectly normal, he doesn't need a divorce. My girlfriend makes me stop playing video games to spend time with her, but when you want to play some damn INF, then you wanna play some damn INF. I still really like her. Unless your single you just know how it is. Boys want to hang out and shoot guns and drink beer and whatnot with other boys. ;-)

-----------------------
Do not go gentle into that good night
Burn and rage at the close of day
Rage, rage against the dying of the light
-Dylan Thomas

A

Alchymia

Any Tips for keeping girlfriend AND Infiltration Addiction?

Let's trade some tips for the benefit of the community:

What's the best way to justify daily INF usage to your significant other? My girlfriend looks at me like I'm in seventh grade when I get excited about INF. How can we make the fairer sex understand our need for virtual carnage? I think Krunk is on to something.

Please help, my killcount is suffering..