Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > Infiltration Online

Old 9th Mar 2001, 08:54 PM   #1
Live Wire Freak

My server

Im gunna open up the INF shooting range map, and setup a server, any one that wants to target practice with their best buddy and show of is welcome when 2.85 comes out BUT, I'm gunna have a set of rules for this. You do not kill anyone else EVER, think of this as in RL when you sitting around with your buddy target shooting. You don't shoot at him, just some warning, I will be banning anyone who shoots other ppl in the game, they will get on chance.

I think I'm gunna call it "Target practice" duh.

Old 9th Mar 2001, 09:00 PM   #2
Wikkan
Dickhead Fulfilled!

Ah, sick twisted minds seem to think alike. Thats what I've been told. I've noticed alot of posts and reply's saying exactly what I was ABOUT to or have said. I was going to suggest a bipod for the m249 that you could place on waist high surfaces, or when you go prone. Also, I can't remember whom, but someone said something about the animations, on inf radio, and used the phrase "animations and such" like I did on a post a week ago. What's my point? About 7 or so posts down I made a suggestion of a firing range server that covered all that you have just said.

I poured spot remover on my dog once.... He's gone now.
Wikkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2001, 11:03 PM   #3
Live Wire Freak

??????????I never saw it????????? Ill go look.