Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > Off Topic

Old 25th Apr 2001, 08:01 AM   #1
CoffeyCan
Real Maps Coordinator

Heres that problem I was telling you about. I put this in OT because the problem didnt reappear this morning and I sent the pic off the Warren as well.

It was wierd, not only did the model do that, but when I fired it would pull down to the correct aim anim, but as soon as I stopped it went back, and would jump back between every shot, very odd. Also none of the reload anims worked. But this morning it was fine on the same server different map. Go figure. The irony here is that I helped to get DM-Scramble into INF, and then it turns on me!!!!!! LOL!
CC

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated Real Maps Leads The Way
CoffeyCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2001, 08:33 AM   #2
Zundfolge

weird...I don't see what you where complaining about, you ate my lunch on that map anyway
Zundfolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2001, 09:46 AM   #3
CoffeyCan
Real Maps Coordinator

Dude, that pic was in aim mode, and I dont think I ate anything but crap.. Thanks tho

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated Real Maps Leads The Way
CoffeyCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2001, 09:49 AM   #4
Zundfolge

Well one of you blue fu<B></B>ckers was just kicking my a<B></B>ss all over the place...Maybe it was DankBudz
Old 25th Apr 2001, 11:53 AM   #5
Keiichi
Old Timer

Unhappy

I had the same problem, though not as extreme. None of my weapon animations were playing (reload, change weapon mode, etc), and sometimes guns would be stuck in either aimed or unaimed mode and wouldn't allow me to toggle between them. If you can remember the little pistol spree I went on about half way through the match, that was all done with the M9 at my hip. I couldn't get it to aim, so I simply fired like a maniac and hoped I hit something. Oddly enough, I got more kills per round like that than I ever did with my AKMSU or Robar. Go figure.

-Keiichi

"These things are great! They're like sex, except I'm having them!" - Fry, Futurama

"We both know you won't get half-way to Vergon 6 before 'The Craving' sets is. Then you'll come crawling back for another taste of sweet, sweet candy." - Zapp Brannigan, Futurama

"Well, a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable....while they die." - Doc, Red vs Blue
Keiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2001, 12:03 PM   #6
Dank
Mac Guru

I've never had any of those problems on the Onecall server or any other server for that matter.

hehe ggs guys, we should do that more often!

Disagreeably damp or humid.

A moist place in a field, possibly akin to damp or to daggle dew.
Damp; moist; humid; wet.

Now that the fields are dank and ways are mire. --Milton.
Dank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2001, 12:28 PM   #7
-Mayhem-
-Godlike-

I get those same problems keichii. They happen when I simotianiously hit reload and the QA key., They are right next to eachother so it is accidental.

Another problem that pops up with that is The gun will start auto reloading, After every shot...Shoot m16, 3 round burst, Autoreloads,. /then I switch to the hk69 and enjoy the superiority for a while heh.

Other problems, Models disapearing, Having 1 gun model shown while firing a different gun...Shows shotgun on screen, But I am shooting 40 MM nades.
-Mayhem- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Apr 2001, 01:22 PM   #8
GHOST_IceCoLd
Your Daddy!

I have had that problem

CoffyCan,

I have had that problem on diffrent server's and diffrent map's I dont know what it is. I think it has something to do with the "Caps" key and some other bound key's.

Ice
Old 25th Apr 2001, 02:45 PM   #9
Zundfolge

I must be a weirdo, because for me, especially on that map, I had a smooth clean connection.

I did have some packet loss problems later in Siberia, but nothing too bad.

That was fun though...I liked on Siberia where Dank kept killing Pacman through that little grate on the floor, pac didn't know it was there (neither did I until I saw pac get shot from there) then I unloaded my mp5 into the grate killing Dank
Old 25th Apr 2001, 07:50 PM   #10
Wikkan
Dickhead Fulfilled!

I rarely see any of you guys on. I see mayhem every once in a long while, I saw Keetch a month ago, I see Dank on regularily, and Zund, you just aren't there man!
Old 25th Apr 2001, 08:02 PM   #11
Zundfolge

I only get to play a couple of hours a week

when I do I rarely see forum regulars
Old 25th Apr 2001, 10:19 PM   #12
Dank
Mac Guru

I always play on either the MUF (1, 2 or 3) or PhD anti-EP/kosovo server, sometimes Unknown1s or Onecall also.

If you are playing and want to play with me or any other regulars go ahead and connect to the UT IRC client #infiltration and if you PM one of us and we are in a game it should give you the IP so you can join in on the fun.

Disagreeably damp or humid.

A moist place in a field, possibly akin to damp or to daggle dew.
Damp; moist; humid; wet.

Now that the fields are dank and ways are mire. --Milton.
Dank is offline   Reply With Quote