Unreal2 is gonna suck if...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
btw like the logo :) and the filter you've added (photoshop).
Uhm where'd you get the font? :) Or is it a secret or??
Something i dont' know of i'm sure; Anyway, nice work.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
It depends on the story. If U2's setting is completely different from U1, and having Nali would wreck it, then they probably won't be making an appearance.

If you really love Nali that much though, check out the attachment to this post. Made by LiQUiD_SiN a long time ago, and good for a laugh :) (Just shove the .unr in the Maps dir and start a botmatch with no bots or fraglimit).

hagasan

blah blah blah
Apr 22, 2001
new bedford ma. usa
Visit site
ut2 is gonna suck if i can't play it ,i mean i spent 2 grand on a pentium 3 733 mhz in the summer of 2000 and i'll be dammed if i have to spend more money just to meet the requirements.the xbox is coming out the playstation 2 will be porting popular pc games and all for the price of a video card.sorry but for finacial and practical reasons i may have to skip ut2 for a few years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.