lagging servers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carnivore

Built For The kill
Feb 6, 2001
israel
I have played Inf for some time online and i wish to say its a Great Fun! realy.
the only problem that i have is the servers.
i have Isdn 56k and still my lower ping was 500 and always claims up.
this means no CQ for me and only sniping(you try to face asomeone with 100 ping when you are on 1000!)
i also played on unreal servers and they moved much more faster, but Inf is much better then UT so its not helping me.
will the servers fix or something to high ping guy like me to play?

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
I have Cable and I can sometimes find a good server (with about 110 ping). Anyway, when I used to play Strike Force (which was way back when Beta 1 was released) and I remember that they released a patch (this was a very long time ago) that would decrease lag for 56K users. I dont know if it worked becasue I havent played SF since Beta 1.5. I hope the INF team releases some sort of patch like that.