NewsUnrealEdFilesModsFragBULiandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Original Unreal Tournament

Closed Thread

Old 5th Feb 2001, 01:00 AM   #1
Loser
A Llama is me.

Talking

haha the speed cheat works. i used it tonite on a few ctf servers and it worked. i was capping the flag on face in about 3 - 10 seconds. it was hard to get working, but after an hour or 2 i got it setup right i was capping the flag without getting touched for the most part. i did get killed a few times but mostly from falling off the side i cant wait to mess with it some more this thing is funny as **** hopefully this will spread cuz it is a funny cheat. oh yeah i recorded a demo for you but it sucks. the thing crashes if u try too run it normal so you better type demoplay looser?timebased to get it to work. i also found out about some other cheats from some guy i met on one of the servers. there are more cheats out there than u think. people just havent released them to the public haha this speed cheat is fun, wait till u c it the servers i played on were [CSHP] Fragilicious + GIB CTF Face Only - 2 [CSHP]. the funny thing was people kept getting pissed off at me and i told them there are no cheats in UT, that is what they say on the message boards oh yeah to everyone i played with tonite.....GOOD GAMES cya

****i cant upload the demo for some reason so post your e-mail and i will send it you *****
Old 5th Feb 2001, 01:03 AM   #2
SimplyCosmic
ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.

A trolling we will go ... A trolling we will go ... Hi-Ho the merry-o, a trolling we will go ...

Old 5th Feb 2001, 01:18 AM   #3
Blatant Bastich
Bite Me Fan Boy!

Talking Right on Dude!!

Must of felt great to finally cap a flag on-line huh???

Smop|Drunk "DAMN NEWGIES!!!!!"
Old 5th Feb 2001, 01:23 AM   #4
Tetris L
Smartass

I'd like to see the demo: cleaner.ch@gmx.ch

Or you can simply attach the file to a post. (Neat new vB 2 feature.)
Old 5th Feb 2001, 02:00 AM   #5
I_B_Bangin
habitual line stepper

Thats great! I was practicing my spawn sniping and piston caming portals on face tonight. I had a blast.

I will preach Heaven and beat the hell out of you!
Old 5th Feb 2001, 02:18 AM   #6
Boom
Rumpshaking Moderator

I saw Bigfoot in my backyard. Turned out he was really Elvis and just needed a shave and a bath.

BTW, I played a bunch of games tonight and I didn't use any cheats and I had lots and lots of fun. I did well and felt really good about it.
Old 5th Feb 2001, 03:56 AM   #7
Devisor

Unhappy

Can't understand what so funny to use a cheat, it is just ruining other ppl's fun .

Nah as I say.. it is just to start playing on private servers. Where there is no LOSERS hanging out.
LeadTek Geforce DDR @155/347
Accton NIC 10/100
cable connection

{LoD}DeViSoR{EU}

Old 5th Feb 2001, 08:00 AM   #8
Hugh Jorgan
Experienced

Please, we need a bit more information from you to make this official.

click here

Thanks!

Old 5th Feb 2001, 08:37 AM   #9
SuperTrap
JerkAss

Yeah right
Old 5th Feb 2001, 12:09 PM   #10
[BUF]Diving_Mullah
Masterful

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by I_B_Bangin'
Thats great! I was practicing my spawn sniping and piston caming portals on face tonight. I had a blast.
That was me you were practicing on you nitwit! Stop it!!!!

I am Cyrus, king of the world, great king, legitimate king, king of Babylon, king of Sumer and Akkad, king of the four rims of the earth, son of Cambyses, great king, king of Anšan, grandson of Cyrus, great king, king of Anšan, descendant of Teispes, great king, king of Anšan, of a family which always exercised kingship, whose rule [the gods] Bęl and Nabu love, whom they want as king to please their hearts.
This particular tabluture is in United Nations building and the original resides in Brithish Museum, he was also mentioned in the Bible!

He was the founder of Archaemenian dynesty and king of today's Iran way back when, which after he became the king, he gave religion rights to all the nations and people under his kingtom, allwed them to chose their own king, let the Jews to return to today's Palastine, and created the greatest and largest kingtom to date.

Only if only our leaders could be so wise!!
Old 5th Feb 2001, 12:10 PM   #11
OshadowO
Irregular

Guys I think it's a joke. Might be one of the regs IMO.

-shadow-
Old 5th Feb 2001, 12:57 PM   #12
SimplyCosmic
ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.

I'd like to report another cheat!

JUST IN CASE:

i wuz on dis servar and dis guy you see he comes up to me an den he pulls out this thing you see. he just pulls it out and points it away from him an shoots somethin outta it and then *poof* he is goners and somewhere else. thats got to be a cheet man i tells you. so i goes up to him and point my hammer at him cause im a leet hammer ho and i runs at him but he just uses the cheat again and *poof* hes gone. damn him i want to do that 2 so i ask him hows he do it and he just looks at me and laughs and runs away and i think he needs to be banned his name is Liquid_Sin and hes a real cheeter i tell you!

Old 5th Feb 2001, 01:03 PM   #13
Loser
A Llama is me.

I sent the demo to cleaner. hopefully he will post it for me since it doesn't work for me also check out a demo someone made of me in the speed cheat thread. that one is me too

>>>
<<

as great as the speed cheat is you just cant beat the classics can you?
Old 6th Feb 2001, 05:24 PM   #14
QAPete
Chief Muckety Muck

All cheats are lame. There are no exceptions. If you're really interested in making UT a better game, email the particulars on how to do the cheat to utbugs436@epicgames.com. Anything less makes you a llama and degrades the game.

You're not a llama, are you?

Pete
-PlanetUnreal Site m0
Old 6th Feb 2001, 05:57 PM   #15
Old Fart
Elder Flatus

Exclamation

1) If this is a joke, please renounce it ASAP. You're only going to encourage the flotsam and jetsom of the Net to spooge in their pants over it, then rush to try it themselves, pooping the party for everybody.

2) If this is not a joke, "Loser" doesn't begin to describe you... Why even bother to play if you're going to cheat? Why not just stay offline and keep the bots set for novice? Either takes about the same skill and makes the same impression. Go back outside and play with your scooter, kid.

3) Because of the attitude the note expresses (whether the poster's a true llama or misguided prankster), you're going to see most servers infested by this crap soon. The people who don't (have to) cheat are starting to play private games exclusively rather than waste time in public games with feces who do. The cheatlings will be the first/loudest ones to wiz on themselves and cry when they've no one (honest) to play with. THAT's the only funny thing about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Loser
haha the speed cheat works. i used it tonite on a few ctf servers and it worked. i was capping the flag on face in about 3 - 10 seconds. it was hard to get working, but after an hour or 2 i got it setup right :D i was capping the flag without getting touched for the most part. i did get killed a few times but mostly from falling off the side :D i cant wait to mess with it some more this thing is funny as **** :D hopefully this will spread cuz it is a funny cheat. oh yeah i recorded a demo for you but it sucks. the thing crashes if u try too run it normal so you better type demoplay looser?timebased to get it to work. i also found out about some other cheats from some guy i met on one of the servers. there are more cheats out there than u think. people just havent released them to the public :D haha this speed cheat is fun, wait till u c it :D the servers i played on were [CSHP] Fragilicious + GIB CTF Face Only - 2 [CSHP]. the funny thing was people kept getting pissed off at me and i told them there are no cheats in UT, that is what they say on the message boards :D oh yeah to everyone i played with tonite.....GOOD GAMES :D cya

****i cant upload the demo for some reason so post your e-mail and i will send it you :D*****
Old 6th Feb 2001, 08:02 PM   #16
Wolf Blackstar
That other Wing Commander guy

Hey, look, it's a m0!!!

]LoL[Sgt_Sin|PuF

<]LoL[Troll>OH MY GOD, There is BLOOD all over the flagstand!

-
Closed Thread