Glare from lights

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
I'm no UT techno-junkie, and have a hard time figuring out all of this talk about volumetric lighting, dynamic lighting, etc. Can someone explain the difference?

Also, I hate it that when I look at a player and they pass in front of a light source, the glare from the light source washes them out and I can't see them. Is there an option I can turn on or off that will prevent this. I really like the glow of the flagrunner, so I hope it isn'tthe same setting.

[DC]Tack

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
alternatively, you could use my approach and drink tons of coronas - that way everything has a haze to it.

oh yeah, turning that off won't affect flag glow or shield belt glow - i think high detail actors is what turns those off.

out.