UTC vs PuF RESULTS (The Roost)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffectual

May 31, 2000
students.washington.edu
Well The UTC vs PuF games on the Roost are over and the results were:

PuF 9 - UTC 1 Bollwerk
PuF 5 - UTC 0 Hydro
utcvspuf1.gif

utcvspuf2.gif

Demos:
PuF vs UTC - Bollwerk
PuF vs UTC - Hydro

GGs to all who played!

'Fect

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
GG's guys
We kicked @ss (despites what they said in their irc and forums ~_^ )

I heard that Ashrams team brought home a 2 game victory as well. Congrads!

I hope this shows the other forums not to underestimate us "timid" puf'ers :)

GG's all

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Gotta give UTC some credit. They played their butts off! I couldn't believe how furiously they were attacking our base. It was amazing! But with me having the best night of my UT career, and the rest of the talent on our squad, we managed to pull it off. :)

Great great games! Wooohooo!

I was nervous since I didn't get to practice with anyone yesterday, I wasn't sure that I was gonna be in this. And with three guys from the same clan on the other team we knew they would be tight. Good thing Troll can read my mind on defense. :)

I have never been in such an amazing set of games! Its true, when you play with/against skilled players, you play better. And there was tons of skill all around, so I literally had the best games of my life.

Hammer

Dec 6, 1999
Greensboro, NC, USA
Visit site
Good job guys and gals. Sounds like you had fun. I'm just glad DA broke down and played one of these things for a change:) You guys had a really tight squad tonight. Oh, and thanks for letting us borrow Troll and Boom for the first map of our clan match. They had a really awesome night.

[Z]Moose

Oct 6, 2000
www.clanzenkai.com
CookieMonster, DragonAsh, Troll, Boom and Ineffectual...

Great games! I had fun fragging ya! :D Sorry we didn't put up more of a fight as compared to the other squad. But next time I hope we can make it a closer game. :cool:

I really like The Roost server. You may see more of me there. Stay cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.