News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic > Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting

Old 26th Aug 2000, 04:55 PM   #1
dudethe

i just noticed that this was a better place for my message so ill post it here intead

i just got the coopmod for unreal tournament, built so you can play unreal1 in unrealtournament engine and UT wepons ext, now i have changed all the files im supposed to according to readme, but when i type: D:\games\unrealtournament\system\UnrealTournament.exe mapvortex2.unrgame=unreali.coopgamemutator=coop.coop
(all directoryes and mapnames are correct)
into start/run,it starts the UT intro and says "connecting to (then what looks like my command line)" and the it says connection failed twice.... i thinlk the prob is with my command line but am not sure, it may be question mark in cammand line (i dont know what else to put there)or maby my UT version (425), anyway i need somone withexperiacne with this mod, or command lines to look it over for me. please help!

PS. the readme says to use this cammand line.. : UnrealTournament.exe map?game=unreali.coopgame?mutator=coop.coop
dudethe is offline   Reply With Quote