NewsUnrealEdFilesModsFragBULiandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Original Unreal Tournament

Old 8th Aug 2000, 11:13 AM   #1
Big giB
Keep out of reach of children.

Exclamation

Ok, I screwed up some maps by switchen around their music files. Now I can't play them online! I know some of you are reading this and laughing at me, but could any of you tell me what .umx file goes with CTF-November and CTF-LavaGiant? Remember, I need the original sound tracks. Thanx.

-Big_giB
Big giB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2000, 12:25 PM   #2
Sen045

You could go by the file sizes to determine which music file is the right one. CTF-November uses Seeker.umx, should have file size 1,46 Mb. CTF-LavaGiant uses Skyward.umx, should have file size 980 kb

Visit www.sen045.com for my music, maps and other garbage.
Sen045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2000, 12:28 PM   #3
Big giB
Keep out of reach of children.

FINALLY SOMEONE REPLIED! THANX ALOT!

-Big_giB
Big giB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2000, 12:30 PM   #4
[BUF]Diving_Mullah
Masterful

why don't you copy unrealTournament.ini and user.ini to some where same (and not lose you settings), reinstall the game and latest patch that you had. this would be easier than trying to fix the files again!

Mullah

I am Cyrus, king of the world, great king, legitimate king, king of Babylon, king of Sumer and Akkad, king of the four rims of the earth, son of Cambyses, great king, king of Anšan, grandson of Cyrus, great king, king of Anšan, descendant of Teispes, great king, king of Anšan, of a family which always exercised kingship, whose rule [the gods] Bęl and Nabu love, whom they want as king to please their hearts.
This particular tabluture is in United Nations building and the original resides in Brithish Museum, he was also mentioned in the Bible!

He was the founder of Archaemenian dynesty and king of today's Iran way back when, which after he became the king, he gave religion rights to all the nations and people under his kingtom, allwed them to chose their own king, let the Jews to return to today's Palastine, and created the greatest and largest kingtom to date.

Only if only our leaders could be so wise!!
[BUF]Diving_Mullah is offline   Reply With Quote