how do I install UMOD files?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DJ

when I doubleclick an .umod file windows opens the window where I can choose from wich program to open this file with.
I remember in Unreal I only doubleclicked the .umod file and the file would install, how do I do in UT?

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i've installed two mutators already and they both just had to be double clicked. you might be able to find some help on the unreal tech site. theres a mod authoring doc there that may have some info.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
That's happened to me each time I've tried. I believe I opened Windows Explorer, found the file, right-clicked and choose the Install. I dunno if that will work, but I think that's how i did it.

Or I ran it after unzipping it, using WinZip.

bullet2.gif

Jenkins