Question and a suggestion.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xixiz

Dec 12, 1999
Visit site
Ok, heres a question thats just been eating at me. Is it possible to import entire new meshes from other Unreal engine games? Say, import the Titan from unreal and assign it as a bot that kills at random? Use some of the monster meshes from WoT? If so, this is a must..

Also, heres a perposal I'll throw out because I have NO experience in making lvls or mods but would love to see it.

Undead mod: More like an Assult game, the two teams are composed of one living and one dead. The dead can only be killed with a head shot but cannot use weapons. Instead they have a "necro" touch that drains points from the living. The living have a set number of lives (say 5) and on the last death they join the dead team. The goal is to assault the stronghold (with the living defending) and kill them all before time runs out, which in this cases would be a sunrise (if this can be scripted). The entire thing takes place in a pretty dark environment with one of the dead teams goals is to first knock out the lighting..creepy. You could even design new, more decayed looking skins for the dead team. Slowly your teams shrinks and the number of undead grows..will you surives till morning?

Anyway, just a thought.

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
As far as I know, you'ld need all of the original models in a .3ds format to import them into UT. Then you'ld need to do the code for them.

Post this at some of the other Unreal/UT sites and see what they think.

[This message has been edited by Wanderer (edited 12-13-1999).]