News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Old 20th Aug 2012, 07:48 PM   #21
Zur
surrealistic mad cow

Keep these coming. There's potential here for some poopscience.

Zur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Aug 2012, 10:37 PM   #22
Morety
The Farterator

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFive View Post
Cheese. Always cheese.

It's like firing a torpedo from a Virginia Class submarine. Swift and deadly.
I believe that the simple sit on the toilet...and "BARK!!!!" you're done, is better than the Virginia Torpedo any day. Sure, you don't finish the sports section, but you're up and at 'em in no time.

Morety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2012, 01:49 PM   #23
NeoNite
La douce souffrance...

Last week I had four days in a row of clean fast poop sessions. Solid chunks dropping from the cranky cavesystem, plunging towards the great beyond with tremendous speeds.

No need to whipe, although I did just to be on the safe side(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

The poop session of dreams.

I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations,
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
-Ode to Spot, by Data
NeoNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2012, 03:19 PM   #24
Balton
The Beast of Worship

Pooping at work is the best money your employer can spend on you.

edit: lol, I think that doesn't sound they way I want it to...

"God made Hitler and Saddam!!! Not schnitzel and the bomb!!!"
- oosyxxx

Last edited by Balton; 28th Aug 2012 at 03:22 PM.
Balton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2012, 03:25 PM   #25
Al
Witted One

Old 28th Aug 2012, 05:40 PM   #26
YellowFive
Baconstrips

I never, ever poop at work. My fartpipe just shuts down.
Old 28th Aug 2012, 06:10 PM   #27
Vaskadar
It's time I look back from outer space

Quote:
Yeah, I never **** in public toilets, unless it's an emergency.
Vaskadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2012, 06:29 PM   #28
theabyss
No One Here Gets Out Alive

Quote:
Ha, we have actually a real good restroom at work. Always smells good (well, unless someone really shat his soul out) and is really clean. Then we hired some new guys and the whole thing went down the ****ter. So I filed a complain with my supervisor and hang some signs up that in "our civilization" we clean up after ourselves and don't leave **** stains all over the toilet, and don't start a bugger collection on the wall. 2 weeks later we were back to normal.
Old 28th Aug 2012, 08:42 PM   #29
[GU]elmur_fud
I have balls of Depleted Uranium

Quote:
I don't usually myself, but the other night I really needed to go. It was a very rushed and busy night so I held it in 'till a good pausing spot. At which point it was getting painful so I went for the bathrooms. I got in there and some guy was in a stall very loudly rubbing one out. Normally I would have turned right around and left at such a thing... but by this time I really needed to go. So I put some headphones in and picked a stall farthest from the weirdo... The pressure on my pipes caused what would have been a solid series of logs to break apart into chunks. I had also drank a 1.5 liter of Mountain Dew and was pissing like a fountain. I wanted too get the hell out of there quick... I could here the gas sounds, the splashing, and the water jetting into water over my headphones. When I finished I left.

Later that night the manager in charge came by my department and told me that earlier that night a customer had went into the bathrooms with a copy of fifty shades of grey and when he left the bathrooms he left the store and called the cops from the parking lot telling them he had just masturbated too the sound of a guy taking a loud dump and didn't want to live anymore. He was gonna drive his car (a Prius... it is still in the parking lot) into oncoming traffic. The cops came and took him to the psych ward at the hospital.

I am not sure if I should be proud of this achievement.
Old 28th Aug 2012, 10:37 PM   #30
Morety
The Farterator

I used to dump at work to save money on tp.

Morety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2012, 11:08 PM   #31
theabyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GU]elmur_fud View Post
I don't usually myself, but the other night I really needed to go. It was a very rushed and busy night so I held it in 'till a good pausing spot. At which point it was getting painful so I went for the bathrooms. I got in there and some guy was in a stall very loudly rubbing one out. Normally I would have turned right around and left at such a thing... but by this time I really needed to go. So I put some headphones in and picked a stall farthest from the weirdo... The pressure on my pipes caused what would have been a solid series of logs to break apart into chunks. I had also drank a 1.5 liter of Mountain Dew and was pissing like a fountain. I wanted too get the hell out of there quick... I could here the gas sounds, the splashing, and the water jetting into water over my headphones. When I finished I left.

Later that night the manager in charge came by my department and told me that earlier that night a customer had went into the bathrooms with a copy of fifty shades of grey and when he left the bathrooms he left the store and called the cops from the parking lot telling them he had just masturbated too the sound of a guy taking a loud dump and didn't want to live anymore. He was gonna drive his car (a Prius... it is still in the parking lot) into oncoming traffic. The cops came and took him to the psych ward at the hospital.

I am not sure if I should be proud of this achievement.
LOL

Back when we were kids and visiting one of those big soccer stadiums my friend and I would go to this row of toilets and there were people waiting in line to take a dump. When it was our turn we would always make those groaning noises followed by a fake "frrrrrp' "brrrrooooop" fart noises and you could hear the guy sitting next to you starting to giggle and trying not to laugh...ahhh...funny times....
Old 28th Aug 2012, 11:17 PM   #32
YellowFive
Baconstrips

I've walked into the bathroom at my old job and a guy was standing at the urinal with his pants and underwear pulled all the way down to his ankles.

Bare ass, standing there to pee. Why? Why? Why?
Old 29th Aug 2012, 08:31 AM   #33
Al
Witted One

I only poop at work. It's better than home.
Old 29th Aug 2012, 08:35 AM   #34
[GU]elmur_fud

I learned tonight that the guy had just been released from the same said psych ward having threatened to kill himself already and that he has a history of such behavior. So not an achievement I guess.
Old 29th Aug 2012, 09:23 AM   #35
theabyss

Quote:
I've walked into the bathroom at my old job and a guy was standing at the urinal with his pants and underwear pulled all the way down to his ankles.

Yeah, we had a guy like that back in high school. Poor guy probably thought everyone ought to do that. Well, when the kids in my class discovered it, they told everyone and made fun of him and he started crying. Poor guy - kids can be so mean.
Old 29th Aug 2012, 12:09 PM   #36
Balton
The Beast of Worship

Quote:

I don't know why either, but I can add to that weird behaviour. My cousin must strip down to the pants only to be able to excrement anything and his shirt must remain outside the bathroom.

"God made Hitler and Saddam!!! Not schnitzel and the bomb!!!"
- oosyxxx
Balton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Aug 2012, 08:58 PM   #37
[GU]elmur_fud

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabyss View Post
LOL

Back when we were kids and visiting one of those big soccer stadiums my friend and I would go to this row of toilets and there were people waiting in line to take a dump. When it was our turn we would always make those groaning noises followed by a fake "frrrrrp' "brrrrooooop" fart noises and you could hear the guy sitting next to you starting to giggle and trying not to laugh...ahhh...funny times....
There is a guy on days at work who literally ****s and giggles... 300lb+ black man in his 40's, clocks in in the morning then 5-10 minutes later says he has too "go poop" and is gone about 45 min. If you happen to use the restroom during that time you will hear pppppppppttttsss hehehehehehehe pppppppttts plop plop plop hehehehehehe... very strange man.
Old 29th Aug 2012, 09:11 PM   #38
Rambowjo
Das Protoss

Quote:

Old 31st Aug 2012, 04:02 PM   #39
Zur
surrealistic mad cow

Ok. Making some progress. Found out that coffee produces superfluid poop. I tend to drink 3-4 cups a day so should probably cut down

Quote:

That's awful.

But imagine doing that with noone around while you're near a cliff. Can't get more freedom than that

Zur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Aug 2012, 04:13 PM   #40
xMurphyx

Bring me that horizon! (so I can pee on it)

Tags
elmur_fud correcting grammar lol