News • UnrealEd • Files • Mods • FragBU • Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 13th Aug 2012, 06:29 AM   #41
BillyBadAss
Strong Cock of The North

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?

When I’m watching the news and my daughter walks in and choose to ask. “Why were all those people on the floor, sleeping, covered in red?” I told her, that they were looking for God, but found religion instead.
– De La Soul

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. -Raoul Duke
Old 13th Aug 2012, 08:29 AM   #42
TWD
Cute and Cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxanphorian View Post
TWD, I enjoy having the civil conversations/debates between us, but to be frank, making these types of threads is kind of deceitful. I know Jacks has almost a polar opposite view on your issues, but please, give him an open mind. Conversely, I hope Jacks will give you and your views a more open mind..
All I'm doing is giving him what he always wanted. Now Jacks can "pretend" to be an asshole all he wants. Look, we don't even have to try being nice for the admins. They'll just laugh like everyone else. Isn't this what you guys always wanted this forum to be? A place where you can be as disrespectful to others as you can, and not have to suffer any consequences? Jacks just admitted that's what he's here for. Seems to me like you should all be happy with this arrangement.
Old 13th Aug 2012, 09:16 AM   #43
cryptophreak
unbalanced

That's just the thing TWD -- there never were any consequences. That's what this place is. The worst that happens, and I mean ever, is you piss off the latest incarnation of Swarthy or PMB and get a ban, which is nothing. Oh my, I'm not allowed to post on an Internet forum! And then you decide whether to create a new account with your VPN or ****ing do something else with your time. The latter is more advisable.

The fact that you are chronically hurt at heart over BuF is the comedic jewel of modern life. Not even your beloved L. Ron Hubbard Dear Leader Jim Jones envisioned taking everyday **** this seriously.
Old 13th Aug 2012, 09:37 AM   #44
Zur
surrealistic mad cow

TWD, leave it. Annoying others is entertainment for the unsatisfied.

Old 13th Aug 2012, 09:38 AM   #45
Firefly
United Kingdom is not a country.

WAWAWA

go rub your brass plates
Old 13th Aug 2012, 12:53 PM   #46
Bi()ha2arD
Toxic!

What's going on in this thread? UT4?
Old 13th Aug 2012, 01:20 PM   #47
Renegade Retard
Defender of the newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Brizz View Post
F** yeah, Bishes!!!
Old 13th Aug 2012, 01:44 PM   #48
Neddaf
Just a flesh wound!

****, this thread is awful
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:21 PM   #49
TWD
Cute and Cuddly

Jacks, why are you trying to pm me? If you have something to say you can do it here. Do you somehow think that your pathetic justification for stupidity will be more convincing in private?
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:27 PM   #50
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O

just read it you dumb negro
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:37 PM   #51
phil
OH GOD

My secret password to get into heaven is to fist the virgin marry and whisper "el oh el".

What's your secret password to get your planet in heaven TWD?

Edit: I'll just spoil it for everyone:

"I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain. One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night-filled mountain, in itself, forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy."

Last edited by phil; 13th Aug 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:38 PM   #52
TWD
Cute and Cuddly

I already read it of course. It sounds to me like you are just upset that someone is finally pushing back against your crap. I'm half tempted to copy and paste it in here, but it's not like you said anything particularly interesting in it.

I'll add "negro" to that list of puerile and inappropriate attacks.

Last edited by TWD; 13th Aug 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:44 PM   #53
shadow_dragon
is ironing his panties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarg View Post
what the **** is wrong with you
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:45 PM   #54
phil
OH GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWD View Post
I'll add "negro" to that list of puerile and inappropriate attacks.
Being black is a bad thing?
"I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain. One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night-filled mountain, in itself, forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy."
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:47 PM   #55
shadow_dragon
is ironing his panties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks:SmirkingRevenge View Post
just read it you dumb negro
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil View Post
Being mute apparently isn't...

Quote:
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:48 PM   #56
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O

I sent you a PM because this thread is pathetic.
look, I'll copy/paste it here.

here everyone, check out this TOP-SECRET, EYES-ONLY message that I sent to TWD in which I cry about how upset I am that he is pushing back. and look at how I beg him to keep this secret because I can't have anyone know that I'm conceding to his insurmountable pressure.

Quote:
Quote:
All I'm doing is giving him what he always wanted.
I never "wanted" anything.
it's your prerogative to react to the things I say however you want. you started that thread, not me. it's not like I haven't been making fun of religion in general since day 1. most people laugh it off and move on. as they should.

Quote:
Jacks just admitted that's what he's here for
again you're way off the mark.
the only thing I admitted is that I don't care what people think of me in a forum on the internet; people I'll likely never meet.

but that's not what I'm "here for."
I'm here because UT is an old friend which makes BuF an old friend. I love it's quirks and I love how ridiculous it all is. if it wasn't entertaining I'd just stop posting altogether in favor of the few other forums I frequent.

notice how I virtually NEVER start threads like these. I rarely start a political or religious or controversial thread. I'll reply to them, sure. and clearly my replies annoy you. but I almost never go out of my way to start one. these threads appear more often than they used to as people age and become more interested in politics, etc. but in fact they still account for the minority of topics and content on the forum.

it's funny; Dotnet rants about how "this place" is going to **** or something because he feels like there's too much silly arguing now. but the truth is that there's only as much as you want to subject yourself to. he could just STOP opening these thread and STOP reading them and it would never affect him. same goes for you or anyone else.

this place is only as good or bad as you perceive it. if your attitude was just to laugh at me and move on, you might notice that you still enjoy it too. you might even find that I back off. clearly getting a rise out of someone is what spurs me on to a considerable degree. I simply don't take what happens on the internet very seriously.

I laugh at silly religious beliefs and I call homophobes ****in' morons. I get my kicks. I don't let it ruin my day.
I've seen pathetic threads before but this really takes the cake.
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:48 PM   #57
cryptophreak
unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil View Post
TWD IS RACIST
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:59 PM   #58
TWD
Cute and Cuddly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks:SmirkingRevenge View Post
I've seen pathetic threads before but this really takes the cake.
Isn't it interesting how behavior like this from Jacks day in and day out for months is considered harmless lols, but when someone decides to push back it's an emergency?
Old 13th Aug 2012, 04:14 PM   #59
shadow_dragon
is ironing his panties!

Quote:
Isn't it interesting how behavior like this from Jacks day in and day out for months is considered harmless lols, but when someone decides to push back it's an emergency?
I'm pretty sure that, aside from the fact that Jacks is almost posting extracts from his diary to get you to understand another humans perspective, you are the only person who cares.

... but he's right. It is pathetic. I don't see an emergency i just see 2(not 1) trolls, guzzling each others cocks!

Quote:

Last edited by shadow_dragon; 13th Aug 2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 13th Aug 2012, 04:21 PM   #60
phil
OH GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_dragon View Post
... but he's right. It is pathetic. I don't see an emergency i just see 2(not 1) trolls, guzzling each others cocks!

What am I, chopped liver?
Closed Thread

Tags
a troll starts a thread to call trolls trolls, death of buf, frankly my dear, i wear my sunglasses at night so i can so i can, mormon gone wild, morons are retarded, pathetic, religion = narrow minded bigotry, they see me trollin they hatin, when did buf stray from happy video games?