Unreal Illhaven Anthology release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Kew, the creator of Illhaven Saga, as well as various other custom maps for Unreal and multiple other games, has returned to create a rework/remastered version of his most popular Unreal creation as well as include new maps.

Shot0098.jpg

Shot0075.jpg

Here I present you with the release:

Illhaven_2012final.rar

also for the server admins at UT, the updated/new files: illhavenupdateuzs.rar

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I will release hotfix for illhaven_104, I made a huge mistake when rebuilding the map in order to fix one HOM but it seems some bsp errors appeared in the cellar that I didn't notice, it was the only map I tinkered with bsp wise and it seems I shouldn't have done that.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
illhaven_104fix.rar

Update for those who downloaded the whole pack. I reuploaded the whole pack with this map fix included too.

Had to fix a bsp bug that I caused when rebuilding the map to fix a small hom. The "black door" is also fixed now.

mARZ

Aug 15, 2009
Looking forward to trying this and many thanks for the links, much appreciated.

I just love it when new goodies come out for this old classic... :D

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
That's for 226, right?

No, they were preconverted to work with 225 as well, if you read the "lastnote" even though the original readme mentions the opposite, I guess it will have to be changed (the readme) during the later rerelease since this is still beta.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
It would have been better had kew made a sequel to Illhaven instead. And I'm sure it would've worked, judging by some of the new maps (market f.e.-> although that one seems to have a rather strange end trigger iirc)

This reworked version doesn't really do it for me. That's probably the best way to put it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Final release is ready, updating first post now.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
And yet another fix, this time rather critical, the 115 cratered UT players at one spot due to different physics, it was Bsp bug but normally not noticable in Unreal, unless you jumped around at the place. illhavenfinalhotfix.rar

Also updated previous archives..

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
One more update, just updated previous archives, redownload please, at least the hotfix file, you might need to clear your browser cache though.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Glad to see one of my favorite mappacks has returned, though I am having some errors going from 102 to 103, something about shanetexture being off. It works in UT:eek:ldskool but not in UnrealGold (I did copy the textures over).

I would eventually like to see this entire map pack overhauled in a new engine though, with more city added to it and such.