UT MonsterHunt2 Gold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
MH2Gold is an all-in-one controller/gametype for use with monsterhunt maps. Existing controllers only do so much but this one will allow you the flexibility to make your server be the way you want it to be. Never played MH? You are missing out on one of the best UT mods written. Play as a team, hunt down monsters, solve puzzles, what more could you want in a game?

This mod is very detailed so take your time in the setup. The readme is extensive but necessary to cover all the things MH2Gold will do.

As a bonus I have included three additional (optional) mods that will let you play as default models on MH servers but use the color of your choice. No more 'all Red team', now you can be yellow, green, blue or no color.

The download is hefty (47MB) but includes the mod, redirects, optional skins and fully-compilable source codes. It is server ready out of the box, just make a few ini edits to your liking. You can preview it on the demo server: 206.51.238.106:2222 if you would like to test it first.

You are free to use the code I wrote without credits or permissions. Do as you wish with it. Hell, post the download as your own work, I don't care :)

Credits to the many, many people who have crafted bits and parts to this. This isn't "my" mod as much as it is an amalgam of various coders work brought together to function as a single mod. Support your dev's, they keep the game alive.

Download: MH2Gold

Shot0024.jpg

Last edited: