News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Old 10th Mar 2011, 11:12 AM   #181
[GU]elmur_fud
I have balls of Depleted Uranium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoy View Post
My apologies, fud. To answer your question, no I do not really have an objection to man swords between the boobs as my avatar sort of suggests.
well thnx 4 answering that. A more serious question; Do you intend to try and finish school? I am honestly curious about your answer to this as I myself had allot of money woes surrounding college. 12 years out and I still don't have even a Bacholor's degree. Though I should be able to return to school in no more then a year.
Old 10th Mar 2011, 11:57 AM   #182
NoTomorrow
{R$A}

Will you answer my question though its not a direct one?
Quote:
Why do women prefer long hair on their head, but at the same time they are fighting against nature to be bald everywhere else?
NoTomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2011, 12:21 PM   #183
Igoy
dea ex machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GU]elmur_fud View Post
well thnx 4 answering that. A more serious question; Do you intend to try and finish school? I am honestly curious about your answer to this as I myself had allot of money woes surrounding college. 12 years out and I still don't have even a Bacholor's degree. Though I should be able to return to school in no more then a year.
No, and I find the way you've worded that incredibly patronising. I don't need to try and finish school. I finished my compulsory education, and then I added an additional 5 years to it, all of which I gained qualifications for. I stopped going because it stopped being fun for me. Instead I am now in a job what I love, learning every day and for once in my life I feel ambitious - a quality I definitely did not get from school. A question for you - why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Most people already have answered your question. Hygiene and aesthetic reasons.
Old 10th Mar 2011, 12:47 PM   #184
M.A.D.X.W

But Igoy. The real question is do companies that listen to you make millions?
M.A.D.X.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2011, 12:53 PM   #185
Igoy
dea ex machina

They would if they listened.
Old 10th Mar 2011, 01:12 PM   #186
shadow_dragon
is ironing his panties!

Quote:
Jeez.. Barely anyone could comprehend why you asked the first time and you asked again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarg View Post
what the **** is wrong with you
shadow_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2011, 03:13 PM   #187
NoTomorrow
{R$A}

Warum, warum ist die Banana krum?
NoTomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2011, 03:27 PM   #188
shadow_dragon
is ironing his panties!

Quote:
warum, warum ist die banane krumm??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OL...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarg View Post
what the **** is wrong with you

Last edited by shadow_dragon; 10th Mar 2011 at 03:31 PM.
shadow_dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2011, 07:57 PM   #189
[GU]elmur_fud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoy View Post
No, and I find the way you've worded that incredibly patronising. I don't need to try and finish school. I finished my compulsory education, and then I added an additional 5 years to it, all of which I gained qualifications for. I stopped going because it stopped being fun for me. Instead I am now in a job what I love, learning every day and for once in my life I feel ambitious - a quality I definitely did not get from school. A question for you - why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?

Most people already have answered your question. Hygiene and aesthetic reasons.
That wasn't meant to be patronizing at all my apologies. I was under the impression you had had to leave school for financial reasons not that you left and where happy with your level of education.

In response too: "why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?"

Quite simply, I don't. I do realize that for what I wish to do and love to do I need a degree to get a job in that field. I am also an inventor (I don't create the type of things you sell via infomercials) even if the invention is patentable it's very difficult to get the chance to pitch your invention when the only laurels backing you up are 2 associate degrees from a community college that you got in 1 semester of school.

I am happy for you that you don't need and/or want the degree. That rocks.
Old 10th Mar 2011, 08:12 PM   #190
Igoy
dea ex machina

No, basically the long story short is that the financial problems I have were from me leaving mid-course and they got me in the small print.

I do genuinely think, especially with the ever increasing tuition fees, that unless you want a job that needs a degree, as in your case, or you're going into a very specific career then it's a smart move otherwise it's just a waste of time and money.

Also, thank you. Good luck if you decide to return.
Old 10th Mar 2011, 11:06 PM   #191
BITE_ME
Bye-Bye

Do you like guys who wear 3 hole or 4 hole under pants?
I just bought some new ones. 4 hole ones by mistake
They feel strange. No way is my monster going to use that 4th hole.
Old 10th Mar 2011, 11:59 PM   #192
FuLLBLeeD
fart

Quote:
That wasn't meant to be patronizing at all my apologies. I was under the impression you had had to leave school for financial reasons not that you left and where happy with your level of education.

In response too: "why do you feel your life is defined by a degree?"

Quite simply, I don't. I do realize that for what I wish to do and love to do I need a degree to get a job in that field. I am also an inventor (I don't create the type of things you sell via infomercials) even if the invention is patentable it's very difficult to get the chance to pitch your invention when the only laurels backing you up are 2 associate degrees from a community college that you got in 1 semester of school.

I am happy for you that you don't need and/or want the degree. That rocks.
Please post your invention, 99% chance it is a retarded piece of ****. Prove me wrong.
FuLLBLeeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2011, 12:57 AM   #193
BITE_ME
Bye-Bye

He already did.
It was a troll magnet
Old 11th Mar 2011, 01:07 AM   #194
JohnDoe641
Killer Fools Pro

When are we going to play Zombies again? :c

Ci.ctf pdX.tdm
JohnDoe641 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2011, 01:11 AM   #195
SleepyHe4d
fap fap fap

Quote:
2 associate degrees from a community college that you got in 1 semester of school.
Wat. You took like 100 hours in 5 months of school? Are you a wizard?

Last edited by SleepyHe4d; 11th Mar 2011 at 01:13 AM.
SleepyHe4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2011, 08:29 AM   #196
[GU]elmur_fud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHe4d View Post
Wat. You took like 100 hours in 5 months of school? Are you a wizard?
I clepped 22 credit hours and got credit for some of the 72 I already had. I took another 20 to complete the requisites. But they were GD degrees from a community college, they have yet to make me back the money I spent on them. Basically I spent about $4k on fancy toilet paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuLLBLeeD View Post
Please post your invention, 99% chance it is a retarded piece of ****. Prove me wrong.
Let me get this straight. Your rude and obnoxious and you expect that I will just post some sort of proof of an invention that isn't under the legal protection of an entity with the funds to protect it? When posting said evidence (not just something that could be a prop) would doubtless compromise the nature of it's functionality making it easily possible for me to be ripped off?
Sarcasm:
Yeah sure that sounds great. Let me just scan in my designs and/or upload my auto-cad files in .dwg format so you can view it in a free app like blender. Ill upload videos, and pictures of prototypes and mock-ups where applicable. And all my product briefs and pitch notes I have made in case someone lets me in the door.
Irrational accusational request denied.

Of course in time the technology will either become outdated and any patents I hold (which I do not hold patents on all my inventions as patenting is expensive) will expire or someone else will think of it.

Additionally It would be irresponsible to post any designs for the varied weapons I have made, and as it is illegal to build prototypes in most cases for weapons without a license I don't have any of those.

I have designed and built several sex toys but never tried to market much less patent them. I tell you what, send me your name and address and I'll mail you 1 of the prototypes and you can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

Last edited by [GU]elmur_fud; 11th Mar 2011 at 08:31 AM.
[GU]elmur_fud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2011, 02:43 PM   #197
M.A.D.X.W

Quote:
Additionally It would be irresponsible to post any designs for the varied weapons I have made, and as it is illegal to build prototypes in most cases for weapons without a license I don't have any of those.

I have designed and built several sex toys but never tried to market much less patent them.
Drawings of mercenaries shooting terrorists with super-laser-dildos don't make you an inventor elmur.

Last edited by M.A.D.X.W; 11th Mar 2011 at 02:45 PM.
M.A.D.X.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2011, 03:04 PM   #198
Interbellum
I used to be a man

Ok, time for some serious questions...

Women are, on average, smaller, weaker, and less aggressive/assertive than men. They also have to deal with menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, PMS, postpartum depression etc., and tend to have weak(er) sex drives.

1a) Would you agree that women got ****ed over by evolution?

1b) Do you think we should try to fix this (more) with science & technology?

2) Why is it that women tend to support gun control, even though they could benefit more from the equalizing power of guns?

3) Would you agree that modern 'feminism' is actually harmful to women by promoting a kind of whiny, bitter victim mentality instead of trying to find real (technological) solutions to real (biological) problems?

4) Do you think it's civilized to bury or burn the dead, when we have in fact the means to preserve -and potentially save- them (cryonics)?
Interbellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2011, 04:15 PM   #199
Festering Anus
Cheeto Hans

When I'm at a club and you're grinding up on my D, is it your goal to give me a bonaire?
Old 11th Mar 2011, 04:25 PM   #200
Al
Witted One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festering Anus View Post
When I'm at a club and you're grinding up on my D, is it your goal to give me a bonaire?
It would be my goal.

Tags
does this thread suck?, epic rack is epic, interbellum reveals his sexisms, interbellum stop posting, is igoy a woman?, no menstruation = not woman = igoy not female, nsfw, photoshop doesn't improve you, sex, tits, what a luck!, where all the black chicks at?, white wimmins, wimmins, women