UT3 DM-Cipe [PC and PS3]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
dmcipe.png

The Evolution of DM-Cipe on Youtube
DM-Cipe Promo on Youtube

Info:
Title: DM-Cipe

Author: Scott "Cr4zy" Coxhead

Version: Final

Credits:
Readme in PC download

Changelist:
In PC download

Description:
Cipe brings hardcore oldskool gameplay and looks in the form on an ancient castle set in a lava covered planet. Constructed from 8345 brushes, and endless hours of work. Sporting custom meshes, textures, sounds and more to make it unique.

Originally designed for competitive 4v4 games, and tested thoroughly by such players the map takes player counts from 3v3 to 6v6 nicely. However that doesn't mean it's not for casual players at all.

Story:
To some, a Molten world may seem like a place to be avoided, but it was once a place that many called home.
What was once a rich, healthy, and sustainable world, was devastated when attacked by the Necris, who harvested the planet dry for its owns means.
Now the planet's surface is engulfed with molten lava. Only the greatest structures remain, few and far between.
The most epic of these structures still stands tall; a castle which was once ripe with goodwill and honour, is now congested with violence and history.
It waits amid the lava so that it may succeed you too.

My FTP
47MB .rar
Fileplay 47MB .rar
FileFront 47MB .rar
UTZone 45MB .7z
Mapraider

My FTP
31MB .JAM
Fileplay 31MB .JAM
Mapraider

Servers running map:
85.236.101.106:8077 Multiplay BTA + UTcomp

Last edited:

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
I don't have UT3 installed ATM so I can't say much about the map, but I will say that is a pretty awesome release announcement post.