|29th Aug 2010, 03:02 AM||#1|
This map for Killing Floor is a tribute to the game Fable by Lionhead Studios.
Video showcasing the map on youtube:
(make sure to turn up the volume a little. The track is pretty quiet at first.)
See below for newest version
Let me know of any glitches and exploits. That the doors only open inwards is not a glitch.
Other feedback is welcome too, of course!
Last edited by xMurphyx; 19th Sep 2010 at 07:17 PM.
|2nd Sep 2010, 04:12 AM||#3|
newest version below
- fixed exploit that allowed players to climb on rock near windmill
- fixed exploit that allowed players to climb on rock near house
- fixed exploit that allowed players to climb on other rock near house
- fixed exploit that allowed players to get between the house and cliffs behind the graves
- fixed exploits that allowed players to climb onto treasure-chests
- widened the bridge at the waterfall by 25% to prevent ZEDs from getting stuck
- made chests easier to open
- doors other than the door to the trader now open a little slower
- added visual barrier for invisible wall at the arch near the round bank
- added vegetation on top of a cliff near one of the chests to make it look more natural
- fixed some minor projector issues
- adjusted texture on stairs into buildings so they look more plausible
Last edited by xMurphyx; 8th Sep 2010 at 05:36 PM.
|8th Sep 2010, 05:36 PM||#5|
- fixed exploit by walling off table in wine depot
- fixed possible exploit by walling off round bench
- fixed possible exploit by walling off rock in mini-cave with treasure chest
- fixed possible exploit by walling off both tree-stumps
- fixed possible exploits by walling off every table, couch or anything else that can be jumped on in the house...
(before anyone complains about this: I hate having to do this! What do we even have a jump-button for if we can't be allowed to jump on anything? The sad fact is, the zombies are in every sense brain-dead and jumping onto things or slipping in between things makes players almost completely unreachable. And even if you as a lone player can still be reached there, once a platform like a table is filled up with players zombies can't get up anymore. It's just stupid that they can't just reach up and either drag you down or just plain hit you, but that's how it is and to get the map on the whitelist I have to get rid of exploits like these. As stupid as they are. So there. If you want to get onto tables again, make TWI improve the zombies so they can handle a player on a table right in front of them...)
- adjusted rock in underground corridor to make collision more comfortable
- made culling of coal-torch-holder-thingies slightly less obvious
|17th Sep 2010, 03:03 AM||#6|
This release is whitelisted!
fixed an exploitable spot in front of the trader by giving ZEDs an additional way to get to players there
fixed parts of the windmill being invisible from the back
|fable, killing floor|