News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Original Unreal Tournament

Old 22nd Aug 2010, 10:52 PM   #1
maximdymok

UT GOTY cheats/console commands

Hello, i have looked thru a lot of sites trying to find a special console command that spawns an invisible flak cannon turret. I remember that i used this command long ago, and im sure it exists and works. But now i forgot it. Also, the only level i remember that had this flak cannon thing is AS-Overlord-you know that occasional exposion in the middle of the path going from the ship/boat you spawn in to the Breacher room. Can somebody please give me the command? thanks.
maximdymok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2010, 04:33 AM   #2
Adelheid
Bernstein

There is no such thing my friend.
What you are thinking of is a mortar shell: start a practice session on AS-Overlord with no/zero bots, stand on the beach, and look up.
Oh, and it has to be "made" in UnrealEd, therefore making it level specific only.
Sorry.
Old 25th Aug 2010, 05:33 PM   #3
maximdymok

Ok, i've tried posting 3 times but stupid firefox looses conection!! ! so what i wanna say is that im 99.99999999999999999% sure that you can do this without any editor. I remember doing this, i remeber a site that i found with google where it had a bunch of console commands including this spawn mortar shell one, and that was 3-4 years ago so now i forgot the comand. I tried searching again but you know UT was old 3 years ago, but now its like ancient. So most of the sites about it are down, and even tho i found a site with a lot of commands i cant recognize one of them to be the 1 i need. So what ill try is go thru all the commands listed there and see if it works. thanks for the reply tho.
Old 25th Aug 2010, 05:35 PM   #4
maximdymok

Ok, i've tried posting 4 times but stupid firefox looses conection!! ! so what i wanna say is that im 99.99999999999999999% sure that you can do this without any editor. I remember doing this, i remeber a site that i found with google where it had a bunch of console commands including this spawn mortar shell one, and that was 3-4 years ago so now i forgot the comand. I tried searching again but you know UT was old 3 years ago, but now its like ancient. So most of the sites about it are down, and even tho i found a site with a lot of commands i cant recognize one of them to be the 1 i need. So what ill try is go thru all the commands listed there and see if it works. thanks for the reply tho.
Old 25th Aug 2010, 06:22 PM   #5
NeoNite
La douce souffrance...

Summon botpack.mortarspawner

I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations,
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
-Ode to Spot, by Data
NeoNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2010, 10:31 PM   #6
maximdymok

omg omg omg omg thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! it worked!! ! You just saved me NeoNite!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
cheats, commands, console, flak