Who is playing in FragPU tomorrow?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
FYI, this will be my first FragPU, so I'm looking forward to it.

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
My modem better come tomorrow or I wont be able to play unless I can use the modem outta my dad's lab top. Last time was great.... Everyone say a prayer that my modem comes tomorrow.

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Well, basically, we all crowd #planetunreal and play CTF until someone says stop. :)

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Look for members of ]LoL[ to be wreaking some major havoc.... :D

-
chainsaw.GIF

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Wolf|PuF
- Counter-Sniper and Shock-Ho for ]LoL[

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>&lt;[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][&gt; man LK's ass is so huge....when he enters the chat room it stretches my monitor<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Harm|PuF

Legion of Lions for Life!
Jan 14, 2000
Columbus, OH
www.legionoflions.com
OOooooooo! Finally, I have yet to join an all PuF event. It seems whenever I hit the channel only a few people are chatting and the rest are just not there. They aren't playing games and I can't get them to chat, so I go off and do a little FFA DMing.

It'll be sweet to actually kill with allofya's.

bullet2.gif

Harm|PuF
ngUID 1549338