News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004

Old 22nd Jul 2009, 08:03 PM   #1
LoveFest

CTF-Zeitkind Garage

Need Help:

1. This map plays fine when playing "Instant Action", they have the exact file I'm using as the host file, but when I host a CTF match, the server starts to force them to download something called "CTF-Zeitkind...". The problem: I have nothing in my directories by that name. It's like it's trying to download a "ghost map".

Can anyone figure out why?

2. I can't get my sliding doors (at the bottom of the escalators) to open like in CTF-Bridge Of Fate

MAP LINK (Uploading.com makes you wait 80 seconds. See bottom of page):
http://www.roflmfao.com/dl/CTF-Zeitk...rage_beta1.zip

Last edited by LoveFest; 23rd Jul 2009 at 02:54 PM.
LoveFest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 03:54 AM   #2
Dark Pulse
Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFest View Post
Need Help:

1. This map plays fine when playing "Instant Action", but for some strange reason when other people try playing a "hosted game", it forces them to begin to downloading a file called CTF-Zeitkind.

Can anyone figure out why?
...You're kidding, right? Players need the map file before they can play it. If you play it offline, of course it'll work; anyone who plays online will need to download it if they do not have it.
2. I can't get my sliding doors (at the bottom of the escalators) to open like in CTF-Bridge Of Fate[/QUOTE]You need to hook up some triggers for the doors that tell the door to open when a Pawn is within a certain radius of it, I think. Open up BridgeOfFate in the editor, and look at how it's done there. That should help.

Dark Pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jul 2009, 01:31 PM   #3
LoveFest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Pulse View Post
...You're kidding, right? Players need the map file before they can play it. If you play it offline, of course it'll work; anyone who plays online will need to download it if they do not have it.
Sorry. I need to be clearer; let me re-word it. They have the exact file I'm using as the host file, but when I host a CTF match, the server starts to force them to download something called "CTF-Zeitkind...". The problem: I have nothing in my directories by that name. It's like it's trying to download a "ghost map".

Ideas?

The bridge of fate has a custom script. Does anyone want to take a crack at it?

Last edited by LoveFest; 23rd Jul 2009 at 01:35 PM.
LoveFest is offline   Reply With Quote