BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games

Old 28th Jul 2011, 05:16 PM   #1781
Polychron
Poliwrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Toilet View Post
You forgot a few things

-Prepare for badmins to kick you for using a toob or jumping more than twice in a row. My favorite is showing up with a name some kid doesn't like.
-Prepare for punkbuster to be a ****ing punk and kick you for no apparent reason
-Be ready for punkbuster to not work at all in some cases
Yes, I recall that! Totally hated the last weeks on CoD4 servers before MW2 came out. But matchmaking turned out to be worse!

However, now I can piss off people tubing or sniping around, choose any weapon I want and no one can do something about it! But it has its price: LAG & CHEATERS!

Last edited by Polychron; 28th Jul 2011 at 05:18 PM.
Polychron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jul 2011, 05:48 PM   #1782
inferyes
Spaced In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Toilet View Post
You forgot a few things

-Prepare for badmins to kick you for using a toob or jumping more than twice in a row. My favorite is showing up with a name some kid doesn't like.
-Prepare for punkbuster to be a ****ing punk and kick you for no apparent reason
-Be ready for punkbuster to not work at all in some cases
Over exaggerating much? 9 times out of 10 the admins are pretty cools guys. And tubes? pshhhhh if you want to tube go play Blops or MW2.

I'll take 45 ping and badmins over 160 ping and matchmaking any day.
inferyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6'2 240 pounds, con$olization, crybabies, crybaby cry, crybaby pc gamers itt, dow ii: there is only fail, free frustration weekend, game, go go gadget popcorn-maker!, hypocrites, infinity ward doesn't give a damn about you, infinity ward you have the power to stop this, kantham fails at riot shield, kantham is mad at iwnet, kantham was a n*gger itt, killer had to quote the whole thing lol!, killer's fantastic iq, loose, modern borefare 2, omg infinity ward betrayed us, see matchmaking isnt that bad crybabies, vc eats pies!, whine like a pc gamer, who made all these whorrible tags :c, ~jason