News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Unreal Development > Recruitment

Old 19th Feb 2009, 06:05 PM   #1
Biohazard[BCG]

Nightblade Dev Team Looking for Coders

Hi everyone,

I am the project lead for Nightblade, a mod for UT3 that is being developed by Black Cat Games. Black Cat Games has been around for quite some time now and has developed mods such as Thievery and Alien Swarm (a previous MSUC winner). Black Cat Games is currently in the process of making a commercial version of Alien Swarm on the Source engine, which has essentially divided our efforts in two. Nightblade is being developed as a mod for Unreal Tournament 3 by the non-commercial aspect of BCG and is largely being driven as a sequel to Thievery (which is heavily based upon the Thief series).

We are currently in the process of replacing team members that have been sucked into the void that is known as "real life". Our current priority is to find a few coders to continue the work that has been done on our AI and gameplay. We are also looking for an additional modeler (especially one that specializes in character models).

You can find out more about Nightblade (including screenshots) on our website at http://www.night-blade.com

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you have an interest in joining our team as I would love to speak with you.

Thanks,

Bio
Biohazard[BCG] is offline   Reply With Quote