Old 20th Jan 2009, 07:13 AM   #1
UTNOVA
French cat under acid

DM-TowersArena2k9

Name: DM-TowersArena2k9
Version: 1.0 - Final
Compatibility: PC only, patch 1.3
Number of players : 16 to 32
Description: A blood-sport tournament's arena between towers constructed inside a big caverne.

Screenshots:
This image was resized using the screenshot tag.  Click to view the full version
This image was resized using the screenshot tag.  Click to view the full version

Note :
Visual oriented HOLP's style.
I have past lot's of time to make all S-FX, with many kismet seq, hope you will enjoy its, especially UDamage, Invis and extra-life sequences

Custom Contents :
Materials, static-meshes, sounds, Stingers, music and S-FX.

Credits:
-Hourences, for his great tutorials.
-Killbait!, Nawrot, ffejnosliw and Bazzwano for great help and debug me with some crazy stuffs, thx a lot guys !
-All the community of the Epic's Forum for their help.

And for their Beta tests and constructives feedbacks :

-Odedge & Stevelois, you both take on your time to help others mappers to improve their work, it's really appreciate, many thx bros
-Bl!tz and all beta testers from the {BFG} Clan, big thx to alls mates
-Moonflyer, Djisilt, Arkam, Waagher, Staward, Dopemag, Kazimira, FragTastic, ShadeMistress.
-Keo, for your crazy ideas and suggestions
Sorry for those I may have forgoten...

DOWNLOAD
Old 24th Jan 2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Leonardo
Old fart on top the mountain.....

D/Ling now...

Leonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2012, 05:53 PM   #3
SkaarjMaster
enemy of time

Thumbs up fun map!

I like the low gravity, jumping like a jackrabbit as well as the abundant pickups, neon lights, spotlights and lighting/shadows; a lot of stuff going on here with the excellent music choice, ambient sounds, berzerk, udamage announcement and hat trick; the player recommendation is a bit high and I would think an ideal player load would better fall from 8-16 players; bots are a little easy in here and best played as TDM. Not sure how I missed this one.

Insite Reviews: right here in the web archive
SkaarjMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2012, 01:37 PM   #4
UTNOVA
French cat under acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaarjMaster View Post
I like the low gravity, jumping like a jackrabbit as well as the abundant pickups, neon lights, spotlights and lighting/shadows; a lot of stuff going on here with the excellent music choice, ambient sounds, berzerk, udamage announcement and hat trick; the player recommendation is a bit high and I would think an ideal player load would better fall from 8-16 players; bots are a little easy in here and best played as TDM. Not sure how I missed this one.
It was my first map on UT3 (3 years ago wth !) so probably that's why you have missed it.

THX for this quick review and for reviving this map SkaarjMaster !
Old 5th Dec 2012, 04:00 AM   #5
Tux Android

Smile I've seen better.

Brilliant atmosphere and visuals, burst with various color lights on the edge, spotlight, smokes, jumppads, relevant pickups, weapon/ammo/health placement, low gravity, crazy z-axis, and skybox. Funny how he made a starting and extra life announcements that's a fun part anyhow, and also a great use of kimset, fun sound effects and music choice as well. Great gameplay in adrenaline rush and the bots are seriously fun!

Download Link #4: BeyondUnreal is dead at the first post.
Link of ut3.game-maps.net moved to the new link: http://www.game-maps.org/index.php?/...ebastien-nova/
Additional mirror by UTzone.de: http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3005

My Homepage (WIP) | UTzone.de | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ (No new posts yet, sorry. )
UT-Files.com Staff Member | Custom UT2004 Voice Pack Links at Epic Games Forums (100+ VPs counted!)
UT2004 Voice Pack Tutorial: A guide to making voice pack modules for UT2004. New VPs are always welcome!
Tux Android is offline   Reply With Quote