News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Unreal Development > Mapping

Old 3rd Nov 2008, 01:09 AM   #1
simplegames

unrealed3 help

Hi, i have Unreal editor 3. I have no programing experience and am trying to create a 'simple' game. I have a few Questions:

Is it easy to create interactions between characters? I want to be able to add xpawns that walk up to my player and , for example , ask them a question ( by text).. ( i mean i know that i should be able to insert an expawn that has a pre-programed animation, ex beckon . But 1st i'm finding it difficult to get this to work for some reason, and 2nd I want to know if i can create other animations and import them .. leading to my 2nd question:

so my 2nd Q is also what is the easiest 3d modeling software to use that's compatible with unrealed, since i want human looking characters?.( and I want to create other simple animations...)

3rd, can i create interactivity whereby my character could answer a yes or no question, and, based on the response a text will pop up ?...

If these things arn't doable using Unrealed without programing then is there any other editor you could recomend? and a 3d modelor too?

Thank you!
simplegames is offline   Reply With Quote