UT Neo_b Sentries V1 Fixed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
Hello. I am new to these Forums. ;) I finished first version of my mutator, it's fixed version of it. You can build automatic cannons, teleporter entrances and exits, dispensers, floating devices. You can have one building of each kind only. You need Charge to build. You gain charge either by collecting it from Dispenser (it produces charge) or by waiting or by destroying enemy buildings. Dispenser heals you, gives you charge (if you have building tool chosen and you touch it and its charge is greater than 20 or gives you ammo when you have normal gun chosen). Sentry shoots enemies with normal fire and rockets. You can add ammo to it if it runs out of ammo. Teleporter needs to be 100% ready to teleport you. Floating device reduces your negative velocity in Z axis if its energy is greater than 0. Left click - building, repairing. Right click - destroying, changing building type. Have fun. ;) Please, do not modify the script. :) Works with UT 436 and TO (Tactical Ops) 3.4.

Attachments

• Neo_bSentriesV1Fix.rar
    188.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
Fixed a few bugs, so here V2 comes.

Attachments

• Neo_bSentriesV2.rar
    179.4 KB · Views: 11

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
Sorry for problems, I forgot about removing a piece of code that allowed this mutator to be run only on my server. Now it's removed and you can freely use it. I also added a feature that lets you disable certain buildings and allowing the sentry to shoot monsters.

Attachments

• Neo_bSentriesV3.rar
    184.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
I am sorry, I started development 1 month ago, I don't think it's on any UT server now (it's going to be on a Tactical Ops server soon I assume). And please don't use versions before V3, because these don't work on servers (my stupid mistake...).

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
Tactical Ops 3.4 Monster Server with Neo_b Sentries Mutator V3:

91.121.166.69:7777

Akira Kurosawa

Aug 13, 2008
Liandri Mining Facility: ***
Seems interesting, but you seem to have a lack of community support.
You should edit your main post, with the most recent versions of the mod, and update the title.

Reformat the main post as well (with screen shots).
Example:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Sentries
[b]Version:[/b] v.4
[b]Type:[/b] Mutator
[b]Game:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] 
[b]Usage:[/b]
[b]Download Links:[/b]
[b]Screen shots:[/b]
[b]Known Bugs:[/b]
[b]Credits:[/b]

Anyways, good luck.

Neo_b

Jul 2, 2008
Thanks. The latest version, Sentries V4 has it's code messed up. I was making it when I had a little smaller UnrealScript experience, maybe half a year ago. I should release Sentries V4 Optimized or something, I'll update the thread soon, don't have time now. Thanks for your message. ;-)