UT3 DeathMill 1.1 Beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Johnny x1900

Jan 14, 2006
This map is the product of a month long project by a group of four Full Sail Students for Advanced Game Techniques. This project had several limitations: We were not allowed to use any Epic Content except for volume lights, All asset had to be custom made. Only 37 different custom statics could be used total. Meshes could have no more than 3000 polygons. Each group member was required to model, texture and import at least five meshes.

I am aware that there are a couple bugs, mainly because of collision and blocking volumes. I may add some later, but it was not required for the project. This was our first experience with UT3. Thanks for checking it out.
ScreenShot00011.jpg

ScreenShot00012.jpg

ScreenShot00014.jpg

Download: FileFront

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Oh wow, I thought this was from UT2004 when I noticed the UT3 icon.
What is this? WarFare, VCTF? DM?

Last edited:

Galivan

Apr 25, 2008
A Coruña (Spain)
Yes a really good CTF map that seems to be a good representant of the CTF custom map makes by the community. Nice lighting, nice theme, and nice environment. Good work man!

Johnny x1900

Jan 14, 2006
The map is ok ...but i havent tested you new version, the old one didn't have bot support, this version does it have?

Yes, this version has bot support. I just tested it and they work pretty well. They don't like the lower route though, they still find some interesting ways around the map though.